Windows 10: spring update

Discus and support spring update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it safe to remove the spring update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by peggymeyerPD, Jul 6, 2018.

1. spring update

is it safe to remove the spring update?

:)

peggymeyerPD, Jul 6, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond spring update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 6, 2018
  3. btarunr Win User
    Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

spring update pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Joel2000 Win User

spring update

Windows Mail After 2018 Spring Update

Hi, thanks for your response. That's a good suggestion, but the update that caused this was the Spring Creators Update (Version 1803), there's no uninstalling this.

Joel2000, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

spring update

1. spring update - Similar Threads - spring update

2. USB hub suddenly blocking ports after restart, some OS update this spring?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB hub suddenly blocking ports after restart, some OS update this spring?: I have 2 setups of Windows-10-pro machines each using an external USB-hub. Connected to the hubs are three devices 1x usb-dmx adapter, 2x usb-rs485 adapter. Now, somehow simultaneously, both setups started having issues with the USB devices, within the last 2-3 months can't...
  3. USB hub suddenly blocking ports after restart, some OS update this spring?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB hub suddenly blocking ports after restart, some OS update this spring?: I have 2 setups of Windows-10-pro machines each using an external USB-hub. Connected to the hubs are three devices 1x usb-dmx adapter, 2x usb-rs485 adapter. Now, somehow simultaneously, both setups started having issues with the USB devices, within the last 2-3 months can't...
  4. USB hub suddenly blocking ports after restart, some OS update this spring?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. spring 2021 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    spring 2021 update: creating a sytem image went from 2 minutes using a samsung t5 external drive.what iis the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spring-2021-update/aee51f0a-b3d8-4b46-8fc6-dca1a98951f7
  6. Spring 2021 Update

Spring 2021 Update: Taking a long time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spring-2021-update/7a2e095c-4e8e-4f4e-af64-ced37fe0f1e6
  7. Windows 10 21H1 ‘Spring 2021’ update inches closer to release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 21H1 ‘Spring 2021’ update inches closer to release: Microsoft has begun the preparation work on the next Windows 10 feature update “21H1” due to land in the first half of 2021. As we reported last year, Windows 10 version 21H1 will be a minor one and Sun Valley redesign will be introduced in the fall, according to the latest...
  8. Microsoft finalizes Windows 10X update ahead of Spring 2021 launch

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft finalizes Windows 10X update ahead of Spring 2021 launch: After a year of teasing and months of complete silence, Windows 10X is finally done and is ready to release to manufacturing (RTM), which means it will be making its way to new laptops early next year. Initially, Windows 10X was expected to launch with Surface Neo (a...
  9. Since the Spring Update windows 10 keeps moving the "This PC" icon on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since the Spring Update windows 10 keeps moving the "This PC" icon on my desktop: Hello Microsoft Support, since the latest Update Windows 10 keeps moving the "This PC" icon by itself. I have a tripple screen setup with a 24'' screen as the main display in the middle and two 19'' screens on the sides. I arranged my desktop icons to have all my programms...
  10. What's New - Win10 Spring 2020 Update

What's New - Win10 Spring 2020 Update: MAY 27, 2020 10:00 AM What’s new in the Windows 10 May 2020 Update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whats-new-win10-spring-2020-update/e8176ca4-e111-410d-bad1-8a10ffb3e50b