Windows 10: Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs

Discus and support Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; It is normally difficult for a new category of devices to gain momentum among the customers if they have been used to a particular category of devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 19, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs

It is normally difficult for a new category of devices to gain momentum among the customers if they have been used to a particular category of devices for a very long time. It stays true even if the new category offers something really useful. In this case, people have been used to traditional laptops and notebooks for a very long time. Always Connected PCs are perfect for people who travel a lot and have connectivity and battery life as their main priority. But then again they will need an extra push for them to actually buy the product. Luckily, for Always Connected PCs, this push comes in the form of free unlimited data.

One of the main selling point of Always Connected PCs is of course connectivity. This can be enabled by inserting a SIM of a carrier of your choice or by putting an e-SIM if you want to switch carriers often. But data packs does come at a price.

The fourth-largest mobile network provider in the United States, Sprint, has agreed to solve this issue by providing free unlimited LTE data to customers who buy any of the Always Connected PCs. These include the HP Envy X2, Asus NovaGo, and the Lenovo Miix 630. The offer will be available till December 31st of 2018.

After the offer expires, users can opt to pay $15 a month to get the unlimited LTE data offer. It can be reduced to $10 if you enable autopay. Keep in mind that you would have to pay extra for taxes. Also, there could be speed throttling if you reach a particular threshold of data usage.

Sprint has not yet confirmed whether or not the offer is available for existing users of Always Connected PCs. So we are not sure if this offer is only to tempt people into buying these devices. At the time of writing this story, Sprint is not selling these devices in their stores.

Free unlimited data offers for Always Connected PCs makes all the sense in the world. Customers won’t have to worry about data costs at least until the offer expires. Sprint might announce more details about this offer in the coming days.

The post Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 19, 2018
  2. Mark (The other one), May 20, 2018
  3. Larsonmm Win User
    Change setting on PC for Getting window updates on a unlimited cell data plans

I have AT&T unlimited data plan. I conect my PC with a USB Sierra wireless.

Cellular AT&T connect (4G)

I have attempted to find the settings, advance settings to change to unlimited data for metered connection.

I unable to get windows updates on my cellular connection. I need to travel to a wireless connection ie. public library to get my window updates.

Larsonmm, May 20, 2018
Thema:

Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs

1. Sprint to offer unlimited LTE data to Always Connected Windows 10 PCs - Similar Threads - Sprint offer unlimited

2. connect two windows 10 pcs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    connect two windows 10 pcs: I have two W10 laptops; one works fine, while the other machine's cursor will not respond to either the keyboard or the touchpad. The machines are connected via USB cable. I want to connect the machine so that I can use the working computer to access a USB drive on the other...
  3. My sprint Airave 3 LTE has blinking red lights on it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My sprint Airave 3 LTE has blinking red lights on it: My sprint Airave 3 LTE has blinking red lights on it. What to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-sprint-airave-3-lte-has-blinking-red-lights-on/fd0246ff-6a7e-40df-9de4-69b7f2f96295
  4. LTE Connection

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    LTE Connection: How to keep my LTE connection when my MS Surface Pro5 laptop sleeps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lte-connection/f5af4331-0bac-48f7-b60e-0811b1a62513
  5. Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 4G LTE & LAN Connectivity: Hi, I'm using build 1709 on a new Panasonic CF33 and trying to use the built in 4G LTE mobile network to access the internet at the same time as using a LAN port to connect to some equipment that uses an IP address. It will not allow both network connections at the same time....
  6. Firefox Beta for Windows 10 Always Connected PCs Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Beta for Windows 10 Always Connected PCs Now Available: Whether it’s checking the weather forecast or movie times, you can always count on the web to give you the information you’re seeking. Your choice of operating system and computer shouldn’t change your online experience. As part of Mozilla’s mission, we built Firefox as a...
  7. New Firefox Beta for Windows 10 ARM64 Always Connected PCs

in Windows 10 News
    New Firefox Beta for Windows 10 ARM64 Always Connected PCs: Whether it’s checking the weather forecast or movie times, you can always count on the web to give you the information you’re seeking. Your choice of operating system and computer shouldn’t change your online experience. As part of Mozilla’s mission, we built Firefox as a...
  8. Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 850 for Always Connected Windows 10 PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Qualcomm announces Snapdragon 850 for Always Connected Windows 10 PCs: The previous generation Always Connected PCs were powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 835 processor, and as expected the next-generation lineup will be powered by the all-new chipset, Snapdragon 850. Today at Computex, Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon 850 Mobile Compute...
  9. AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data

in Windows 10 News
    AT&T Expands Access to Unlimited Data: The New AT&T Unlimited Plan is Available to All Postpaid Wireless Customers Starting tomorrow, AT&T1 will launch a new AT&T Unlimited plan. The plan will be available to all consumer and business postpaid AT&T wireless customers. Whether you love to stream your favorite...
  10. HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World

in Windows 10 News
    HP Offers Premium Windows 10 PCs for the World: Yesterday, we kicked off the next chapter of Windows 10, with new devices designed for Windows 10. We started with Microsoft devices, where we are investing in hardware experiences to reinvent device categories. Immediately after our event in New York, I flew to Barcelona...