Windows 10: SQL Server error?

Discus and support SQL Server error? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How can I make this SQL Server error go away? [img] 65169 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mobile1, Sep 27, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

SQL Server error?

How can I make this SQL Server error go away?

SQL Server error? [​IMG]

:)

mobile1, Sep 27, 2016

2. errno 10061

Thanks for your reply

However im not running SQL server

i`m running windows 10, cant locate anything to do with SQL server on my machine

fuzzmeister, Sep 27, 2016
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    errno 10061

Hi,

Make sure that SQL Browser Service has started. To start SQL Server Browser Service:

• On the computer running SQL Server, run the SQL Server Configuration Manager.

On the Start menu, in the Search Programs and Files
      box, type SQL, and then choose SQL Server Configuration Manager.
    • In SQL Server Configuration Manager, in the navigation pane on the left, choose
      SQL Server Services.
    • Right-click SQL Server Browser, and then choose Properties.
    • On the Service tab of the SQL Server Browser
      dialog box, set the Start mode to Automatic.
    • Choose OK to return to the SQL Server Configuration Manager main page.
    • Right-click SQL Server Browser again, and then choose
      Start

Let us know how things goes regarding your issue.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Sep 27, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

SQL Server error?

You need to follow the directions that it is giving you in that message. If you have SQL server Compact installed. It means what it it telling you.

bro67, Sep 27, 2016
Thema:

SQL Server error?

1. SQL Server error? - Similar Threads - SQL Server error

2. SQL Server 2012 Collation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SQL Server 2012 Collation Error: The query:USE vPICList_lite;SELECT *FROM ABS runs correctly in SQL Server 2012The query:[dbo].[spVinDecode] @v = N'3VWRF81H2WM128705'returns:Msg 468, Level 16, State 9, Procedure spVinDecode, Line 282Cannot resolve the collation conflict between "Latin1_General_CI_AS" and...
  3. SQL server installation error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server installation error: Dear team,I Would like to inform to this mail when i am installing SQL server in Windows server 2012R2 Operating system i am getting error.and find out the attached Images kindly do the need full ASAP.Best regards,IT....
  4. SQL server installation error

SQL server installation error: Dear team,I Would like to inform to this mail when i am installing SQL server in Windows server 2012R2 Operating system i am getting error.and find out the attached Images kindly do the need full ASAP.Best regards,IT....
  5. SQL server installation error

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. SQL server

SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  7. SQL server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SQL server: After upgrading the OS from Win 10 to Win 11 home edition the SQL doesn't work any more. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server/1c360899-de1f-4c76-ae53-cd415ef46ac1
  8. sql server 2012 installation Error

sql server 2012 installation Error: i am trying to install sql server 2012 on my laptop but it is not working. i am getting an error box with no message. i have attached the screenshot[ATTACH]...
  9. sql server install error

sql server install error: I get the error message of "Version string portion was too short or too long." I've uninstalled all previous versions of SQL and removed any references to .net framework. Windows10-64bit, I5-3GHZ, 16GB ram How do I get past this install error?...
  10. SQL Server error question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SQL Server error question: My notebook PC gets a SQL Server error: [img] But there is no C:\ProgramData folder. How can I fix this? Thank you for your help. 66257