Windows 10: SQL Server next version CTP 1.3 now available

Discus and support SQL Server next version CTP 1.3 now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is excited to announce a new preview for the next version of SQL Server (SQL Server v.Next). Community Technology Preview (CTP) 1.3 is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

SQL Server next version CTP 1.3 now available

Source: https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/...now-available/

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2017
  2. ntpai Win User

Is Windows Mobile 6.5 SDK and Emulator Out

Hi , does anybody know whether Windows Mobile 6.5 SDK and Emulator is available (CTP or any version) in one of microsoft events i was told CTP version is out. but i am not finding it anywhere.

ntpai, Feb 17, 2017
  3. Make Visual Studio 2013 connect to SQL Server 2016 RC0

Hi, Everyone! I recently downloaded and installed SQL Server 2016 RC0. When I tried to connect the Visual Studio 2013 to SQL Server 2016 RC0, the connection succeeded, but the data in the database was not available. VS 2013 prompted that an incompatible
    version of SQL Server was detect. It is OK when I connect VS 2015 to SQL Server 2016 RC0 with the SQL Server Data Tool 2015. If a tool is also needed for VS 2013, how can I find it on Microsoft's website?

PhoneRowssive, Feb 17, 2017
Thema:

SQL Server next version CTP 1.3 now available

1. SQL Server next version CTP 1.3 now available - Similar Threads - SQL Server next

2. Windows Server version 2004 Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Server version 2004 Now Available: Last week was exciting with //build. This week, the excitement continues with the general availability of Windows Server, version 2004 today. Windows Server, version 2004 is a Semi-Annual Channel (SAC) Release. In our most recent Windows Server SAC releases,...
  3. Update SQL server version!

in Windows 10 Support
    Update SQL server version!: I have 2 computers, a laptop and a desktop, the laptop has SQL 2012 and the Desktop has SQL 2014 with the latest update. I have a program which requires that the SQL versions match, but could not get the laptop to accept the SQL 2014 version. It failed with the message to...
  4. SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 generally available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 generally available: Microsoft is pleased to announce the availability of SQL Server 2016 Service Pack 1 (SP1). With SQL Server 2016 SP1, we are making key innovations more accessible to developers and organizations across all SQL Server editions, so it will be easier than ever to build advanced...
  5. SQL Server 2017 now generally available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 now generally available: uxA6VyrgBnk Microsoft SQL Server 2017 on Linux, Docker and Windows Server is now generally available for purchase and download.It’s a stride forward for our modern and hybrid data platform across on-premises and cloud,” writes Travis Wright, a SQL Server Engineering...
  6. First release candidate of SQL Server 2017 now available

in Windows 10 News
    First release candidate of SQL Server 2017 now available: We are pleased to announce availability of the first public release candidate for SQL Server 2017, Release Candidate 1 (RC1), which is now available for download. This means that development work for the new version of SQL Server is complete along most dimensions needed to...
  7. SQL Server next version CTP 1.2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server next version CTP 1.2 now available: As part of our rapid preview model, Microsoft is excited to announce that the next version of SQL Server (SQL Server v.Next) Community Technology Preview (CTP) 1.2 is now available on both Windows and Linux. In CTP 1.2 we implemented bug fixes and added support for SQL Server...
  8. SQL Server next version Community Technology Preview 1.1 now available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server next version Community Technology Preview 1.1 now available: Microsoft is excited to announce that the next version of SQL Server (SQL Server v.Next) Community Technology Preview (CTP) 1.1 is now available for download on both Windows and Linux. In SQL Server v.Next CTP 1.1, part of our rapid preview model, we made enhancements to...
  9. SQL Server 2017 CTP 2.1 now available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 CTP 2.1 now available: Microsoft is excited to announce a new preview for the next version of SQL Server (SQL Server 2017). Community Technology Preview (CTP) 2.1 is available on both Windows and Linux. In this preview, we added manageability features to make it easier to configure SQL Server in...
  10. SQL Server 2017 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available

in Windows 10 News
    SQL Server 2017 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available: Microsoft is pleased to announce availability of SQL Server 2017 Release Candidate 2 (RC2), which is now available for download. The release candidate represents an important milestone for SQL Server. Development of the new version of SQL Server along most dimensions...