Windows 10: sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10

Discus and support sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi sir I have an issue in my local PC after auto update windows 10, Ms SQL Server 2014 could not be started. and I have checked server, service could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by maideen5, Jun 18, 2018.

1. maideen5 Win User

sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10

Hi sir

I have an issue in my local PC after auto update windows 10,
    Ms SQL Server 2014 could not be started. and I have checked server, service could not be started.

Error Message is

windows could not start sql server(sqlexpress) service on lodal computererror 1053 the service did not respond to start or control request in a timely fashion

Pls advice me what to do

Thank you

Maideen

:)

maideen5, Jun 18, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server

Read more: Announcing the Modern Servicing Model for SQL Server | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Cumulative Update #10 for SQL Server 2014 SP1

Source: Cumulative Update #10 for SQL Server 2014 SP1 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Cumulative Update #3 for SQL Server 2014 SP2

Source: Cumulative Update #3 for SQL Server 2014 SP2 | SQL Server Release Services

Brink, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

1. sql server service could not start after auto update windows 10 - Similar Threads - sql server service

2. Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service: Hello Team,We did an in place upgrade to upgrade the OS from 2012R2 to 2019. After upgrading the OS, we were unable to start the SQL server service on the server. We have followed the given microsoft document to upgrade the OS.Document:...
  3. Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service: Hello Team,We did an in place upgrade to upgrade the OS from 2012R2 to 2019. After upgrading the OS, we were unable to start the SQL server service on the server. We have followed the given microsoft document to upgrade the OS.Document:...
  4. Unable to Start the MS SQL Server Service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows could not start sql server MSSQLSERVER service on Local Computer 1067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows could not start sql server MSSQLSERVER service on Local Computer 1067: Just using a new laptop with windows 11, and installed Microsoft SQL management studio and I can't connect locally because the service SQL MSSQLSERVER can't be started and gives the error:Windows could not start sql server MSSQLSERVER service on Local Computer.Error 1067: The...
  6. Windows could not start sql server MSSQLSERVER service on Local Computer 1067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows could not start sql server MSSQLSERVER service on Local Computer 1067: Just using a new laptop with windows 11, and installed Microsoft SQL management studio and I can't connect locally because the service SQL MSSQLSERVER can't be started and gives the error:Windows could not start sql server MSSQLSERVER service on Local Computer.Error 1067: The...
  7. SQL Server 2019 won't start after Windows 10 update version 2004

SQL Server 2019 won't start after Windows 10 update version 2004: after updating to windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.630, i was no longer able to start sql server 2019. by going back to the previous version of Win 10 vers 1909, build 18363.1139 through recovery, i was able to resume working with sql server. so my question has now...
  8. SQL Server Updates

SQL Server Updates: Hi, Do Cumulative Updates contain previously released Security Updates, or are these separate, such that I have to install both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sql-server-updates/8e4241fb-93bc-4f98-b9d5-774c18e80cec
  9. Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer: Hi Team, I am getting the below error when I start the Sever service Windows could not start the Server service on Local Computer Error 6: The handle is invalid Please help to fix this issue Thanks, Raveendar Y...
  10. SQLExpress server does not exist or access denied - Windows could not start SQL server...

in Windows 10 Customization
    SQLExpress server does not exist or access denied - Windows could not start SQL server...: Hi When trying to open my software programme I'm getting the following error message - [ATTACH] I've tried going into services.msc as instructed by the software support team to restart/start the sqlexpress - but at that point I get the following message - [ATTACH] When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sql will not start after windows update october 2019

2. sql server service windows update

3. SQL server couldnt start after the last windows update

4. sql server windos service automatic,
  5. After update sql server not start