Windows 10: ssd upgrade how to find out form

Discus and support ssd upgrade how to find out form in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; have hp 15au181sa - cant find form. i just want to take old hd out and replace with ssd. will this do- 2.5 inch SATA SSD or does it have to be sata III... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michael2015, May 29, 2018.

1. ssd upgrade how to find out form

have hp 15au181sa - cant find form. i just want to take old hd out and replace with ssd. will this do- 2.5 inch SATA SSD or does it have to be sata III ? what software/cables do i need to make transition.please help ty

:)

michael2015, May 29, 2018
  2. Geethu B Win User

How to find out if laptop has a ssd or a hard drive from the control panel?

Hi Fenc,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will surely help you.

I suggest you to try these steps and check if it helps.

• Right-click on Start
      and click on Control Panel.

• Click on Administrative Tools.

• Open Computer management.

• In the left-pane click on
      Disk Management.

• It will show all installed hard disks and how it is configured.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, May 29, 2018
  3. Upgrading a Windows 10 Laptop from HD to SSD.

I have a Laptop running on free upgrade Windows 10 from Windows 7 on a HD. As the disk performance is slow, I have bought a SSD drive. I want to upgrade my laptop with the new SSD drive. Cananyone advice how to do it step by step.

RatnamSubramaniam, May 29, 2018
Thema:

ssd upgrade how to find out form

1. ssd upgrade how to find out form - Similar Threads - ssd upgrade find

2. Alternative support forms to fill out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alternative support forms to fill out: I've filled out the microsoft rewards support form and they didn't respond. Are there any other support forms I can fill out? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alternative-support-forms-to-fill-out/219a76ee-fa80-4bf2-adb5-d7345222b848
  3. Recovery Form/Is there a number to reach out to.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recovery Form/Is there a number to reach out to.: I have been helping my grandfather try and reset their account they made over 20 years ago, obviously they forgot their password and when trying to reset it. It ends up that the phone number is the one from their old house, so texting is not an option. I have tried the...
  4. Upgrade form 8.1 to 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade form 8.1 to 10.: I upgraded from 81. to 10 and lost my software that I Installed. I also lost data on onedrive that I wanted to take over to another one drive account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-form-81-to-10/f341430e-27fb-4300-be60-370454d67c01
  5. How to find out original name or extension form files in browser cache

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find out original name or extension form files in browser cache: Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to find out the original name of a file in your browser cache ( I use firefox). I took a look in the cache but they look all like random names and with no extension. [img] How do I find out what is jpg, png, mp4, gif, flv etc?...
  6. how do I find out if an email I received form microsoft online support is legit?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I find out if an email I received form microsoft online support is legit?: This is the email who sent me the notice *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and the phone number listed on the notice is 425-382-5992 it is supposedly from Microsoft Technical Support Online Remote Tech Support Division located in Cape Canaveral FL. The notice reads...
  7. Can't fill out online forms

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't fill out online forms: When I attempt to fill out any online forms, usually for setting up online presence for my existing accounts, the computer will kick me off of the internet as soon as I begin to type information in the required boxes. Seems to do this for all of the forms that I have...
  8. How to find out it administration

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find out it administration: It administration where is It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-out-it-administration/efbfc19d-9677-40d4-a01e-1ed69a1caa6a
  9. filling out a downloaded form

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    filling out a downloaded form: CanI type info onto a blank downloaded form for sending & if so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/filling-out-a-downloaded-form/d0be6a1d-9111-4115-a4e0-0c73fc977bac"
  10. Upgrade form Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade form Microsoft: I was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. It was unsolicited and unwanted. I has disrupted my work flow and punctuality. I want it gone. Because the Drive C was near capacity I have had to move thing to the E Drive (Photos and Videos) . Great as I ask this...