Windows 10: ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

Discus and support ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. Had Win 8.1 Home, and has been upgraded to Win 10 Home Anniversary Edition. The hard drive went bad, so replaced it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DasDonster, Dec 21, 2016.

1. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

I have a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. Had Win 8.1 Home, and has been upgraded to Win 10 Home Anniversary Edition. The hard drive went bad, so replaced it and installed Win 10. My issue is, and I have found others having the same issue, is finding the correct driver for what I have read is the Hard drive motion sensor. In device Manager I have the unknown device with the exclamation point in yellow showing. This driver is not on my laptops driver page. This is the value of the device in details under device manager...

ACPI\VEN_SMO&DEV_8810ACPI\SMO8810*SMO8810

These are the drivers I have tried via recommended posts...

7348_Application_653RF_WN32_4.13.61_A00
    Chipset_Driver_XWJWG_WN_4.10.0036_A05
    DRVR_WIN_R309372
    FFS_ST_W78_A00_Setup-KT7XG_ZPE
    ST-MICRO_FFS-LNG3DM_A06_V6681_setup_ZPE

Either the drivers don't fix the issue, or it won't install saying it is not compatible with the device, or flat out gives me a failed message.Sure would appreciate any help I can get with this issue.Thanks in advance!

:)

DasDonster, Dec 21, 2016

2. upgrading Dell XPS L502X to Windows 10

I'm trying yor protocol, but i found the next drivers don't have installers:

01 ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor

03 Intel Management Engine Interface

16 Quanta Webcam

17 JMicro Card Reader

Are the files OK?

how do you install those ones?

Aaron Paredes, Dec 21, 2016
  3. DPC watchdog violation on win 10

It is still the same driver. If Dell does not support that on your system you should remove it.

Related to Accelern.sys Accelerometer Sensor Driver from ST Microelectronics

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Dec 21, 2016
  4. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

DeaconFrost, Dec 21, 2016
  5. DasDonster, Dec 21, 2016
  6. ComputerGeek, Dec 22, 2016
  7. Steve C Win User
    I have an Inspiron 7537. I clean installed W10 a few months ago and used driver Chipset_Driver_CGGCK_WN32_4.11.0067_A00.EXE recommended by Dell for my Service Tag which I downloaded from the Dell support site.

I've since disabled the ST Motion Sensor since my laptop now has a SSD and this sensor serves no useful purpose.

Steve C, Dec 22, 2016
  8. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

Thank you Steve C! That was the correct driver! I appreciate your expertise!

DasDonster, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers?

1. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Drivers? - Similar Threads - Microelectronics Motion Sensor

2. driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N

in Windows 10 Gaming
    driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N: after windows 10 Pro update, my DVD drive only ejects, wont play.driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-dvd-drive-hl-dt-st-dvdrwbd-ca40n/8148ad13-dfb0-460c-b870-5e2a3df7d0fd
  3. driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N: after windows 10 Pro update, my DVD drive only ejects, wont play.driver for dvd drive HL-DT-ST DVDRWBD CA40N https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-dvd-drive-hl-dt-st-dvdrwbd-ca40n/8148ad13-dfb0-460c-b870-5e2a3df7d0fd
  4. Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken: So one day I opened the computer, expecting the amazing smiley face I love seeing. But then, windows said it was unavailable for some reason. So i checked why and saw some other questions in the Microsoft Community about the same problem. So then I ended up in the Device...
  5. Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello drivers/sensors broken: So one day I opened the computer, expecting the amazing smiley face I love seeing. But then, windows said it was unavailable for some reason. So i checked why and saw some other questions in the Microsoft Community about the same problem. So then I ended up in the Device...
  6. Bio sensor drivers being disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bio sensor drivers being disabled: Hello, I have started to notice that the Bio sensors for fingerprint readers are being disabled inside smartphones for Microsoft Authenticator, and now within Windows 10 the driver is being disabled and deleted. Now the fingerprint works because the laptop must use this to...
  7. How to relive hardware from st-by (driver bug)?

How to relive hardware from st-by (driver bug)?: Hi, I moved to Win10 (1909) and I have trouble with WiFi 4965AGN card, I tried all 64 bit driver ever, the problem haven't solved and is known there are issues with Win10, by the way I switched to the latest Win10 driver available. The support for this card is missing and I...
  8. motion sensors

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    motion sensors: Why is it sooo hard to get a straight answer to a quesiton from Microsoft? I wasted all of my time since 8:30 am EST to 1:33 pm, the actual time at my home now, because I am trying to see if Microsoft's Windows 10 OS has some type of motion sensors? I installed updates...
  9. Hololens sensors driver Bug

Hololens sensors driver Bug: This is bugreport. I haven't found convenient bugreport form. I have Lenovo Explorer and I have some problem bug with nevest driver 10.0.18362.1162. The Left controller doesn't work properly, it isn't tracked, because its lights is low. But if I install "10.0.16299.1042 it...
  10. Validity Sensor Driver

Validity Sensor Driver: Hello, I've been having this issue since yesterday morning. I have been trying to update the driver for my Validity Sensor (VFS451) (fingerprint scanner) to the newest version so Windows Hello activates. I have an EliteBook 8740w, WIndows 10. I've installed drivers...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Driver windows 10

2. ST SM8810 driver

3. st microelectronics motion sensor windows 10

4. st microelectronics free fall sensor driver windows 10,
  5. st microelectronics motion sensor win10,
  6. st microelectronics free fall sensor win 10,
  7. ST Microelectronics Free Fall Sensor Driver Windows10,
  8. dell st microelectronics drive wont install code,
  9. ST Microelectronics Motion Sensor Driver