Windows 10: Staged Windows 9 Download Site

Discus and support Staged Windows 9 Download Site in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Does this article from NeoWin appear to sound legit? It cites that a staged download page was accidentally put online, but hastily removed. If it's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Jody Thornton, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Staged Windows 9 Download Site

Jody Thornton, Sep 27, 2014
  2. Tony K Win User

Interesting. NeoWin really no slouch site so I would imagine it's true. If true, I see ISOs! *Smile

:)

Tony K, Sep 27, 2014
  3. I get an error code 8007000D when I try to update my HTC phone

I have downloaded the latest version of Zune and once it starts downloading the update, the error appears at stage 2 of 9

millerman16, Sep 27, 2014
  4. Staged Windows 9 Download Site

WINDOWS 10 upgrade error - 0xC1900101-0x2000C

Hi Annu and Pavan, I tried again last night to upgrade to W10. It failed again as soon as the install began 2%. When the machine had reset the old system W8.1 again I found the text file 'Windows Update' in the windows directoryof the system drive 9 in
    my case JStaged Windows 9 Download Site :).

At the end of the listing it shows that all of the processes has completed before the final upgrade installation. In fact download had successfully downloaded and installed an upgrade to windows defender. Why it would do this while in the last stage of w
    10 upgrade I can not work out. But clearly the computer and drive were all functioning OK at this stage. No overheating problem as has been suggested elsewhere on this site.

The install just stopped .

Does windows 10 change any of the files involved in rebooting the drive ?

thanks ian

ianfreshwater, Sep 27, 2014
  5. *Thumbs To ISO's being a download option. *Biggrin

alphanumeric, Sep 27, 2014
  6. elhassan Win User
    32 bit will be available as both X64 and X86 will be iso files

Staged Windows 9 Download Site [​IMG]

elhassan, Sep 28, 2014
  7. I'm glad I found this now. Guess I'll have VM Ware ready.

Jody Thornton, Sep 28, 2014
  8. Tony K Win User

Staged Windows 9 Download Site

Thanks for that, elhassan. *Thumbs

Tony K, Sep 28, 2014
  9. elhassan Win User
    Welcom...lets hope we got the leak tomorrow *Smile

elhassan, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Staged Windows 9 Download Site

1. Staged Windows 9 Download Site - Similar Threads - Staged Download Site

2. Windows iso download sites won't opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows iso download sites won't opening: Hi. I want to download Windows 11 but site doesn't load, it opens a white page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-iso-download-sites-wont-opening/04b9c051-5f36-4923-b439-550a2ef9fe9c
  3. Windows iso download sites won't opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows iso download sites won't opening: Hi. I want to download Windows 11 but site doesn't load, it opens a white page. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-iso-download-sites-wont-opening/04b9c051-5f36-4923-b439-550a2ef9fe9c
  4. Downloading DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  5. Downloading DirectX 9

Downloading DirectX 9: I recently bought Batman Arkham Asylum but I cannot open it. I have tried literally everything and watched every video on how to get it working. I think that the problem might be that I do not have DirectX 9 installed on my PC. How do I go about downloading it and is there...
  6. getting corrupt download from Windows download site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    getting corrupt download from Windows download site: When I download Server 2019 express from the link below, I get a corrupt file error on install. Could the source file be corrupt?Try Windows Server 2019 Essentials on Microsoft Evaluation Center...
  7. getting corrupt download from Windows download site

getting corrupt download from Windows download site: When I download Server 2019 express from the link below, I get a corrupt file error on install. Could the source file be corrupt?Try Windows Server 2019 Essentials on Microsoft Evaluation Center...
  8. safe download sites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    safe download sites: Is Win-rar.com safe to download? Is nchsoftware.com a safe site for downloads? Suggestions for downloads for Easycapture usb2.0 video adapter with audio? Can't get it to work with pc that has Windows 7. So I'd like to try laptop with windows 10....
  9. VC++ Download Site

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    VC++ Download Site: Hello, Could you let me know from where VC++ latest Version can be downloaded for Windows 10 ? Does MS Push VC++ Updated Version through Windows Updates ? Regards, Rakesh...
  10. Announcing Microsoft's New Channel 9 Preview Site

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Microsoft's New Channel 9 Preview Site: Hello everyone, We are thrilled to officially announce the launch of our newly designed preview site of Channel 9! Our development team has worked collaboratively and tirelessly to put together this new website. The new preview UI is accessible and follows a responsive...