Windows 10: Stand-By doesn't work after update

Discus and support Stand-By doesn't work after update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I updated my Laptop to 1607, and now I can't wake up my Laptop from Stand-By anymore. I only see the Background Image, nothing else. I can not log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by netzwerg, Aug 2, 2016.

1. netzwerg Win User

Stand-By doesn't work after update

I updated my Laptop to 1607, and now I can't wake up my Laptop from Stand-By anymore.

I only see the Background Image, nothing else. I can not log back in. Only pressing the power button longer and a PC restart will bring it back.

Does anybody else have this Problem?

Laptop is a Lenovo ThinkPad T450s.

:)

netzwerg, Aug 2, 2016
  2. jolion79 Win User

Nokia N97 Update Problem

be happy that your update doesn't work!!! My update worked(v.21.0.045) and now my stand by time is about 4h.And the phone is 6 months old. If anybody can help me please do.

jolion79, Aug 2, 2016
  3. Very low battery power after Belle update

i'm having the same problem, and the battery is also brand new, changed by Nokia after the previous one had totally stopped working. They got the phone, changed battery, updated to belle, given it back to me and now it doesn't stand longer than 1 day and
    a half.....of mostly Stand by usage!!!! This is not enough time in my opinion....if i should manage to use maps or browser for more than 5 minutes, what should i do, recharge it every half an hour? Crazy...

gastromush, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Stand-By doesn't work after update

1. Stand-By doesn't work after update - Similar Threads - Stand doesn't update

2. Roblox doesn't work after updating

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox doesn't work after updating: My Roblox worked perfectly fine until I updated it on MS. I tried every single method and they all don't seem to work. What happen is when I try to open it, my screen started to freeze and i can't even move my cursor. I have to force my computer shut every time. I have...
  3. Roblox doesn't work after updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox doesn't work after updating: My Roblox worked perfectly fine until I updated it on MS. I tried every single method and they all don't seem to work. What happen is when I try to open it, my screen started to freeze and i can't even move my cursor. I have to force my computer shut every time. I have...
  4. Roblox doesn't work after updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. camera doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera doesn't work after update: Hi, Since I installed the windowsupdate version 1909, my camera isn't working properly. It's giving an error but constantly switching from giving errors to working to giving errors. Error is also changing constantly from 0xA00F4289<ActiveCameraUnplugged> to...
  6. after Windows 10 update - Laptop freezes in Stand by,

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    after Windows 10 update - Laptop freezes in Stand by,: Hi, after the recent windows 10 update, my Laptop is no longer able to manage stand by modus. I hear that the PC is still online, but once it is in stand by mode, i can no longer reactivate it. have to unplug plus deplug the accu - so it is completly turned off from any...
  7. bluetooth doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth doesn't work after update: after MS updates the bluetooth portion of my system stops working, this is a pain in my ass and you guys look like rookies. This is bush league, that's why people buy chromebooks...
  8. Edge doesn't work after update

in Browsers and Email
    Edge doesn't work after update: On 12/8/18 I got an update for Windows 10. It was a feature update and now Microsoft Edge doesn't load any web pages. When I open it. I get the following error message: Unable to create content process Error Code: 0x8027025b I posted this on Microsoft forum and they said to...
  9. Stand By

in Windows 10 Support
    Stand By: At the present my computer goes into standby automatically. How do I change it so it doesn't go into standby so I don't have to enter my password every time? I have tried everything! 2426
  10. Stuff doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuff doesn't work after update: Windows 10 just did an update on my PC Now stuff doesn't work Can't see street level view on Google Earth. Can't play Microsoft online daily challenges. I rely on Google Earth for fishing trips. It is essential. If it is not restored I will have to abandon 10. God only knows...