Windows 10: Standard desktop Background for all users

Discus and support Standard desktop Background for all users in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone have instructions to change the default background on Windows 10 Pro? I want everyone that logs in to get our customized logo. Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dsandelli, May 18, 2016.

1. dsandelli Win User

Standard desktop Background for all users

Does anyone have instructions to change the default background on Windows 10 Pro? I want everyone that logs in to get our customized logo.

Thank you in advance.

:)

dsandelli, May 18, 2016

2. Desktop Background Slideshow - Change fit based on image dimensions

Hello,

Windows 10 includes a lot of personalization settings where users can change their desktop background, colors, lock screen background, and the like. About your query, the fitting of your slideshow images depends on the size or dimension of each picture.
    Even though having a standard slideshow size is not attainable, we suggest using an image editor or application to modify the dimensions of your graphics. This way, you'd be able to achieve a standard size setting on all of your slideshow pictures.

Feel free to write again if you need additional assistance regarding your concern.

Dhavelyn Mer, May 18, 2016
  3. chinni12 Win User
    Background for eacth desktop

When I set background for desktop, all of others are showing with thesame background image. I read in user guide that one can set different background for each desktop. Is it true? Am I missing anything?

chinni12, May 18, 2016
Thema:

Standard desktop Background for all users

1. Standard desktop Background for all users - Similar Threads - Standard desktop Background

2. mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC: in the past few days, standard user accounts start suffering from mouse cursor almost stuck and keyboard also very slow. it happens for just few minutes after login and then things are back to normal. it happens to all standard accounts on my pc. however, once i change an...
  3. mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse & keyboard temporary stuck for all standard users on PC: in the past few days, standard user accounts start suffering from mouse cursor almost stuck and keyboard also very slow. it happens for just few minutes after login and then things are back to normal. it happens to all standard accounts on my pc. however, once i change an...
  4. Global Background for all virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Global Background for all virtual Desktops: Hello peopleSeparate backgrounds for every virtual Desktop is causing issues with wallpaper engine and I want a global background for every virtual Desktop. So basically when changing the background, that the background for every Desktop is changed. Global changes, is that...
  5. Global Background for all virtual Desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Global Background for all virtual Desktops: Hello peopleSeparate backgrounds for every virtual Desktop is causing issues with wallpaper engine and I want a global background for every virtual Desktop. So basically when changing the background, that the background for every Desktop is changed. Global changes, is that...
  6. Default User Desktop Background

in Windows 10 Customization
    Default User Desktop Background: One important thing for us to include in our Windows 10 clone/image is we want to set the wallpaper to a particular .jpg file to be used as the initial desktop background when new users log in. We do not want to use a policy GPO setting because we want the user to have the...
  7. standard user

standard user: see attachments. when i view my account settings i see that i'm an administrator, but when use control panel/user accounts/change your account type, it seems to think i am already a standard user. the way UAC acts, it seems to think i am an administrator. which is...
  8. User icon pics and User desktop background setup

User icon pics and User desktop background setup: Running Windows 10 … have 5 Users defined on one PC. Have 2 PCs on home network. The pics for User icons and User desktop background/setups getting interchanged, some between the 2 PCs. What gives??? How to stop this action. Jim H...
  9. Red desktop background and all icons are gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Red desktop background and all icons are gone: I recently booted up my pc after a while and the background is now red, my icons are gone, and whenever I try to do anything it just loads for a while and then does nothing. submitted by /u/Zuedead115 [link] [comments]...
  10. administrator user changed to standard user

administrator user changed to standard user: I have changed my administrator user to standard user. Know i need to login with admin user. I am using windows 10. There was only administrator user which i have changed to standard user. How can i get back admin user. I also can't open cmd "run as administrator". Showing...