Windows 10: Starcraft II (W10) Gaming Lag Fix

Discus and support Starcraft II (W10) Gaming Lag Fix in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Well, not sure if anyone plays Starcraft 2, but in W10 there is major lag with the game compared to playing it on W8.1 or W7, and the cause of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by heyyahblah, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Starcraft II (W10) Gaming Lag Fix

Well, not sure if anyone plays Starcraft 2, but in W10 there is major lag with the game compared to playing it on W8.1 or W7, and the cause of the issue is the XBOX crAPP that is imbedded within the operating system. Even if you haven't used the APP or have an XBOX account for some reason it is the culprit behind the just enough lag in SC2 that it disrupts game play, especially in intensive online battles.

Here is the source article:
    Windows 10 vs. Windows 8.1 vs. Windows 7 Performance - TechSpot

The quote is on the last page:
    Windows 10 vs. Windows 8.1 vs. Windows 7 Performance > Faster, Slower, Better? - TechSpot

Here is the fix:
    Code: Get-AppxPackage *xbox* | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Personally, I would just remove all the useless APPS from the O/S so you don't encounter any other problems with it.

More instructions from our forums in this thread here:
    Solved How to uninstall Apps using Powershell - Windows 10 Forums

:)

heyyahblah, Aug 10, 2015

2. Software on Apps & Features will not delete

I installed a game, software, called Starcraft II.

Now I think I did not uninstall it properly, as it is
    still listed
    in Apps & features in my System menu.

I have scanned my hard drive for missing files that could be located by
    Apps & features
    but I have not come across any Blizzard or Starcraft II files.

I am hoping that I can remove the StarCraft II icon, and free up any space which is being used up in the process.

Help me Microsoft Community your my only hope !

Starcraft II (W10) Gaming Lag Fix [​IMG]

AlexGJWilson, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Rono_52 Win User
    Windows 10 updates

The games I like to play such as Age of Empires III, Assassins Creed III, and StarCraft Wings of Liberty do not work any longer.

Windows opens up a message box that informs me the program has stopped working.

How can this be fixed?

Rono_52, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Starcraft II (W10) Gaming Lag Fix

1. Starcraft II (W10) Gaming Lag Fix - Similar Threads - Starcraft W10 Gaming

2. how do I fix game lag?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix game lag?: when I go on games such as roblox, minecraft etc. Everyone in the game just freezes then starts moving again a few secs later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-game-lag/deded295-8150-41c0-9945-b86fc05dfb8c
  3. how do I fix game lag?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I fix game lag?: when I go on games such as roblox, minecraft etc. Everyone in the game just freezes then starts moving again a few secs later. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-game-lag/deded295-8150-41c0-9945-b86fc05dfb8c
  4. GAME LAG

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GAME LAG: when ever i start any game in my pc it starts working like slideshow like for only 1 fps how can i fix this? earlier my every game run very very smooth with maybe 60-100 fps but now not even 5 fps it goes pls help me fix it....
  5. Games lagging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games lagging: recently all of my games have started to lag on my laptop on windows 10 they used to work fine a month before but recently they have started to lag a lot but sometimes they start to work fine then the next day my games would lag again and the games I play include valorant and...
  6. Lag on games

Lag on games: How to stop lag when playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-on-games/ea2bcc39-b6af-42dc-ae63-d71c50fedd33
  7. Game lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game lag: After reformating my computer and receiving updates, games like citra and others began lagging. there is not much updates to uninstall and all of the drivers are updated. Should i wait for the next update to deal with this or what?...
  8. Games Lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Lag: Hello, I am posting here for some fresh insight to help me troubleshoot my game lag issues. I just recently built a new computer and am using Windows 10 for the first time. All of my games are lagging despite the greatly varied system requirements and they all lag at the...
  9. Lag in Most Games After W7 update, continued in W10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lag in Most Games After W7 update, continued in W10: Hey guys, A few months ago I installed a windows 7 security update, and my computer basically turned to crap. Most programs couldn't be run unless I opened them in compatibility mode for vista, and games were very laggy. I fixed most of the problems by updating to windows...
  10. Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II

Computer crashes when playing Starcraft II: I've been playing Starcraft II on my laptop for a few months now, but this morning, the computer completely crashes, typically a couple minutes into play. The computer doesn't BSOD, it just simply shuts down, instantly. I've attached some logs below (gathered as directed in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is starcraft 2 lagging on new computer

2. sc2 lag

3. starcraft 2 lag windows 10

4. starcraft 2 lag fix,
  5. starcraft 2 windows 10 laggy,
  6. starcraft 2 windows 10 lag