Windows 10: Stardock

Discus and support Stardock in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Want to add a bit of pizzazz to your desktop ? Just received a email from Stardock about WindowsFX... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by davidhk, Mar 1, 2016.

1. davidhk Win User

Stardock

davidhk, Mar 1, 2016

2. Installing Windows 10 Creators Update may result in a black screen if you have an app installed that modifies the Start button

Thank you for this...I also have Stardock Start10 and Fences installed...

I downloaded Creator and immediately had icon problems...also some screen failures and mouse freezing...

I had suspected Stardock as the culprit...and I may try again with Stardock software uninstalled...

Damocles2002, Mar 1, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    False WindowBlinds detection blocking Fall Creators Update

Question to all in the thread?

Are any of you using any other Stardock programs, apps or ever installed any thing from Stardock.

lacrumb, Mar 1, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Stardock

This is fun!!! *Biggrin
    'specially after MS Update 'borked' all my tweaks! *Confused
    Thanks for posting that.

Edwin, Mar 1, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Do I assume that you bought the program ?
    If so, a brief update please.

I know there is a 30 day trial period.
    I might buy it too.

davidhk, Mar 1, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    davidhk, Mar 1, 2016
  7. Edwin New Member
    No, I'm not going to buy it; the first thing I turn off, after a clean install, is all the animation stuff.
    I am, however, always fascinated with the OS's capabilities when fooling around with stuff like this!

The 'Wobbly Windows' feature is my favorite!

Stardock [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Stardock

1. Stardock - Similar Threads - Stardock

2. Window 11 update "what needs your attention" Stardock 10 is not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 update "what needs your attention" Stardock 10 is not installed: I don't understand stardock 10 not install on my pc has not been since i updated to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-update-what-needs-your-attention/b04106bd-9a96-4344-a68b-9adb6a38effe
  3. Window 11 update "what needs your attention" Stardock 10 is not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 update "what needs your attention" Stardock 10 is not installed: I don't understand stardock 10 not install on my pc has not been since i updated to window 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-11-update-what-needs-your-attention/b04106bd-9a96-4344-a68b-9adb6a38effe
  4. Align the Windows 11 Taskbar to the top with Stardock's Start11

in Windows 10 News
    Align the Windows 11 Taskbar to the top with Stardock's Start11: Stardock releases the release candidate of Start 11 this week. Start 11 is the latest product in the Start series of products, which started with Start8 for Windows 8. Microsoft made changes to the Start Menu on Windows 8, and developers started to produce programs to restore...
  5. Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Are stardock curtains and window blinds safe?: I would like to install stardock curtains or window blinds on my pc but i don't know if they are safe and i don't know if they can corrupt windows. Some time ago I tried them both on a virtual machine and they didn't give me any problems. Should it also work on new versions...
  6. Stardock IconPackager wont change some icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stardock IconPackager wont change some icons in Windows 10: Hi; I am using Stardock iconPackager ver10.03 to change windows 10 default icons, it works fine but some icons like .rar, all media files like mp3 mp4 etc and some others wont change. I double checked in the icon package im applying, it has custom icons for all above said...
  7. Stardock IconPackager wont change some icons in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Stardock IconPackager wont change some icons in Windows 10: Hi; I am using Stardock iconPackager ver10.03 to change windows 10 default icons, it works fine but some icons like .rar, all media files like mp3 mp4 etc and some others wont change. I double checked in the icon package im applying, it has custom icons for all above said...
  8. First look at Stardock Curtains

in Windows 10 News
    First look at Stardock Curtains: Stardock Curtains is the latest software program for Windows 10 by Stardock, a company known for tools such as the start menu replacement Start10, the desktop unclutterer Fences, or the tab-to-windows-adder Groupy. Stardock describes Curtains as a way to add "additional...
  9. Stardock WindowBlinds

Stardock WindowBlinds: Was curious if anyone here uses WindowBlinds from Stardock? I thought about getting it, but I don't want any lagging or F-ups with it. My PC should run it. AMD Ryzen 8-Core with 16GB RAM, and a SSD. . 115000
  10. Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem

Warning for all Win10 users: using Stardock IconPackager 5.x problem: Hi all! Please don't use Stardock IconPackager 5.x versions with Windows 10, no matter of upgrade! It harms icons in Start menu/screen and new icons are displayed as default system icon only - it is only in case Start menu/screen, icons or other places are correct. In Windows...