Windows 10: Start Button And Hidden icons buttons Gone After trying WindowBlinds10

Discus and support Start Button And Hidden icons buttons Gone After trying WindowBlinds10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So yesterday I took and tried a few skins in WindowBlinds10 but I didn't like any of them I Ieft the Windows 7 like one. When uninstalling The app I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by xPentu, Jul 9, 2018.

1. xPentu Win User

Start Button And Hidden icons buttons Gone After trying WindowBlinds10

So yesterday I took and tried a few skins in WindowBlinds10 but I didn't like any of them I Ieft the Windows 7 like one. When uninstalling The app I forgot about the battery was about to run out when I found out it was too late as the laptop shut down I plugged the charger in and after a few minutes I turned it on it didn't save anything (Usually it does) the skin was gone the app was still in the search but the start button and the hidden icons button got took away the text is glitched on the wifi icon battery icon and speaker icon I don't know what to do right now the buttons that are gone all the buttons work but I don't want my pc to look currouptedStart Button And Hidden icons buttons Gone After trying WindowBlinds10 [​IMG]

:)

xPentu, Jul 9, 2018
  2. 1freedude Win User

Big Problem! Start Button wont work, and Desktop Icons gone!

Earlier you said explorer was crashing. Try killing explorer in task man. If it doesn't come right back, manually start it.

Here's something else...you say you can click on the desktop items...is it the area where the icon should be? Or the title?

What I'm getting at...press the start button and try to click somewhere where there should be something (invisible maybe).

Can you get to control panel to change theme to basic?

1freedude, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jul 9, 2018
  4. snoopy51 Win User

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Start Button And Hidden icons buttons Gone After trying WindowBlinds10 - Similar Threads - Start Button Hidden

2. Windows Start Icon/Button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Start Icon/Button: I noticed that the Windows Start icon and the Start button do not work at all. Is there a setting I need to change? When I click the start icon to see all of my apps it doesn't work. So then I tried the start button on the keyboard, and that doesn't work either. How can I fix...
  3. bluetooth button gone tried everything

bluetooth button gone tried everything: bule tooth button missing tried everything help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-button-gone-tried-everything/5bfefab1-a8a6-4385-a6e3-ccb17c66edc4
  4. Change "Show hidden icons" button

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change "Show hidden icons" button: I want to be able to change this icon carrot thing to something else. I'll give an example in the form of an image. It's basically on the right side of the taskbar, where you click it and it shows you your add-ons, extra icons, volume, etc. submitted by /u/calebized...
  5. chat button gone?

chat button gone?: 1. [ATTACH] In the get help app, the chat button is gone? I used to be able to chat an "advisor" 2. Clicking the windows button just greys the button out and moves the cursor to the search box? Random other buttons also don't such as the action center button bottom...
  6. problem trying to open start button icon on my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problem trying to open start button icon on my computer: I can not open start button icon or the date button icon on my computer and contana what is the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-trying-to-open-start-button-icon-on-my/87760864-010e-4f44-aafe-3843c7de7adf
  7. share button is gone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    share button is gone: Looks like there was a new update. My share button is gone in all browsers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-is-gone/2a430b80-217b-4d7f-8dde-cb0052ecae61
  8. Start Button Icon Locations

Start Button Icon Locations: Where does Windows store the start button icons/assets images? They are in the MSStyles in the themes folder. 79375
  9. Taskbar buttons (NOT icons) hidden behind cortana search

Taskbar buttons (NOT icons) hidden behind cortana search: Hoping this is the right board. A guy in my office just upgraded to windows 10 and it looks completely different from other installations I've seen. The start button isn't the 4 equally-sized rectangles, the top left one is hollow and bigger than the other 3, if that means...
  10. Start Button and Hidden Icons cause screen Flickering

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button and Hidden Icons cause screen Flickering: I have a problem that has just started over the last week or so. If I hover my mouse over the start button on my Windows 10 machine, the entire screen flickers. I am still able to click on the links on the toolbar most of the time. Sometimes when I click on a link on the...