Windows 10: start full mode

Discus and support start full mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to take off the full start mode, but every time i turn off the "use start full screen", it doesn't do anything. Is there any other way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kiki78_al, Jul 20, 2018.

1. kiki78_al Win User

start full mode

I am trying to take off the full start mode, but every time i turn off the "use start full screen", it doesn't do anything. Is there any other way to remove the "full start screen"?

:)

kiki78_al, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jul 20, 2018
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Jul 20, 2018
  4. start full mode

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

start full mode

1. start full mode - Similar Threads - start full mode

2. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    fans started working on full speed in sleep mode: hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.then i hold on the...
  3. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fans started working on full speed in sleep mode: hello everyone,i usually put my laptop in sleep mode because i have to use it everyday.so as usual my laptop was in sleep mode and suddenly fans started working at full speed.when i turned lid up,LED on power button was on but there was nothing on screen.then i hold on the...
  4. fans started working on full speed in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start full screen mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start full screen mode: Hi everyone, In win 10, ver 20h32, in the mode of "Start full screen", I want to set the app list as default for every time open start menu, what should i do? Please help. Thank you. In default, the 'Pinned app list' is shown in DEFAULT, but I want to change it to full...
  6. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It opens only in full screen Settings->Start->Use Start Full Screen This problem occurred after i created a new local account with admin rights. Start Menu works fine in new user account I have...
  7. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  8. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. It does open when I switch it to full screen mode. This actually happened several months ago, but I have been dealing with the full screen mode option due to schedule. However recently it has really...
  9. Start menu only opens in full screen mode

Start menu only opens in full screen mode: My start menu does not open when I click the icon or press the windows key. If I switch my laptop into tablet mode or change the "Use start full screen" setting it will work, however when I change it back the menu still won't open. instead, the taskbar pops up and the...
  10. stuck in start full screen mode

stuck in start full screen mode: when i disable it it keep getting back to on please help me i dont have the tabled mode on and i dont know what to do please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/stuck-in-start-full-screen-mode/f05fb9e0-6c85-48a7-9855-e19099f47e27