Windows 10: Start installation on one PC - finish on another?

Discus and support Start installation on one PC - finish on another? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm in the weird position of having to reinstall Windows on a laptop with system password. So Boot Option not available. Is it possible to start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by FrostyWinnipeg, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Start installation on one PC - finish on another?

I'm in the weird position of having to reinstall Windows on a laptop with system password. So Boot Option not available. Is it possible to start install on one PC and finish it on another?

:)

FrostyWinnipeg, Jun 22, 2018
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 22, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Start installation on one PC - finish on another?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 22, 2018
Thema:

Start installation on one PC - finish on another?

1. Start installation on one PC - finish on another? - Similar Threads - Start installation finish

2. Transferring one pc to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring one pc to another: Hello everyone. I recently bought a new laptop. I have an older laptop with many users in it like my son, wife, etc. Is there a way for me to transfer all the data from an old laptop to new one so that I can avoid the hassle of installing/setting up everything again. Thanks...
  3. Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer harddrive from one PC to another.: Hello, I am building a new PC currently. The only component I didn't purchase was a new harddrive. Is it possible to transfer my current one 1TB SSD, w/ Windows 10 installed to the new computer without any hiccups? Thanks in advance!...
  4. another xbox one controller issue with the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    another xbox one controller issue with the pc: My xbox one controller used to work perfectly on my pc until yesterday. I always used my micro-usb cable to connect it, and it always would turn on istantly. Starting from yesterday, when I connected my controller it would vibrate and nothing would happen? Did my cable just...
  5. Moving pre-installed windows from one pc to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Moving pre-installed windows from one pc to another: Hi, I've got hp 8300 computer that came with pre-installed windows 10 and I'm getting new computer that has clean wiped ssd with no OS. Can I move my hp windows license to new computer? Thanks...
  6. Sync calendar from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sync calendar from one PC to another: Hi there !! I really really need help!! My HP model 14BS153OD is dying a slow and painful death and will be having it's death rattle soon. Before it is dead as a door nail and in the trash heap, the only thing I am concerned about at all is my calendar....
  7. Pc wont finish starting up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc wont finish starting up: I have turned on my pc and it gets to the windows screen like it would just before it starts and nothing happens no loading symbol. It stays like this I tried to get into automatic repair by restarting it 2-3 times it gets to the logo screen and says prepairing automatic...
  8. Start installation on one PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Start installation on one PC: I'm in the weird position of having to reinstall Windows on a laptop with system password. So Boot Option not available. Is it possible to start install on one PC and finish it on another? 112760
  9. Firewall tutorial start to finish

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall tutorial start to finish: I own a windows 7 desktop and a windows 10 laptop. I want to learn about networking and firewall rules, in depth. There are many tutorials out there that tell you how to accomplish a single task under certain conditions, like adding a firewall exception for a certain program....
  10. copy this installation to another pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    copy this installation to another pc: I have got windows 10, pro on my pc, is there any way to copy this installation to another pc. 37292

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you start and end an installation on a pc

2. started office install on one pc but meant to on another

3. how to finish windows instalation on another pc