Windows 10: START keeps crashing

Discus and support START keeps crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My START bar in the bottom left corner keeps crashing, well closing every time I type. I am not sure what is wrong with it. can someone please help,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JaxonBaumgardner, Jul 27, 2018.

1. START keeps crashing

My START bar in the bottom left corner keeps crashing, well closing every time I type. I am not sure what is wrong with it. can someone please help, Thanks in advance.

:)

JaxonBaumgardner, Jul 27, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 27, 2018
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 keeps crashing

Hi,

There are many possible reasons why the computer will keeps on crashing. One of which is missing or corrupted system files. For us to further isolate the issue, we suggest answering the following questions:

• What exactly are you accessing/doing when the computer crashes?
    • Were you still able to login to the computer after it happens?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages or mini dump that you've received?

In the meantime, if you're seeing a blue screen when the computer crashes, we suggest following the steps on this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. Kindly choose the appropriate answer to the category
    "When did you get the error?".

We'll wait for your response on this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Jul 27, 2018
  4. START keeps crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 27, 2018
Thema:

START keeps crashing

1. START keeps crashing - Similar Threads - START keeps crashing

2. These keeps crashing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    These keeps crashing...: These processes keeps crashing.. I can't use them at all..Even If I restart the process they won't work again.. I have to do is restart the pc it will work and then hours later they'll crashPhotos doesn't work anymore. I use a 3rd party software called ImageGlassImageglass...
  3. Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart: Recently, I upgraded by laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11 at 03/12/2021. Two days later today, it suffered multiple crashes during start-up and restart of my laptop, which is unusual, to say the least. It is worth noting that during the past two days, it did not crash...
  4. Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 keeps on crashing on start-up and restart: Recently, I upgraded by laptop from Windows 10 to Windows 11 at 03/12/2021. Two days later today, it suffered multiple crashes during start-up and restart of my laptop, which is unusual, to say the least. It is worth noting that during the past two days, it did not crash...
  5. Laptop keeps crashing right after start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing right after start: My acer nitro 5 AN-517-51 got cleaned professionally 2 days ago maybe hardware got **** up. After that it crashed while I was starting a game. When I tried to turn it on again it did crash before windows even started. Resetting the embedded controller helped and I could use...
  6. Start Search not working and Settings keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Search not working and Settings keeps crashing: Hiya! I updated my laptop within the last month and it’s been problems on top of problems for me. 1) When I sign in the screen is black and I have to do the Task Manager shortcut which takes hours to open up. When it does I have access to my desktop but I’d prefer not...
  7. Google Chrome keeps crashing on start

Google Chrome keeps crashing on start: I finished my pc build today and installed chrome. It was working well and all but then it crashed for some reason. I tried to reopen it but again it crashed on start. I then deleted all files and things related to Chrome and Uninstalled it. Then after I reinstalled jt, it...
  8. Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing

Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing: My windows 10 keeps freezing when I go to log into my account or just when it turns on, the screen freezes then the computer crashes. Sometimes I'll be able to log in but it'll do the same thing after a few minutes submitted by /u/mustardmanpinsyoudow [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing

Windows 10 keeps freezing on start-up then crashing: My windows 10 keeps freezing when I go to log into my account or just when it turns on, the screen freezes then the computer crashes. Sometimes I'll be able to log in but it'll do the same thing after a few minutes submitted by /u/mustardmanpinsyoudow [link] [comments]...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on start.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 keeps crashing on start.: Hi, yesterday I got the xbox gamepass for PC. The main reason for this was to get access to Forza Horizon 4, but when I finally downloaded it and tried to launch it, it didn't work. I've looked around on the forums and I haven't found any fixes yet. I tried uninstalling MSI...