Windows 10: Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

Discus and support Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YozoraYume, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the settings and ctrl+alt+del to shut down the laptop.

:)

YozoraYume, Aug 15, 2018

2. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in taskbar not working

As mentioned above,my start menu and search button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc) in task bar are not working after i click on them.All of them does no reaction so i had to manually go to control panel to manually adjust the
    settings and ctrl+alt+del to shut down the laptop.

YozoraYume, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Darknova Win User
    Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

You generally set that via the Start Menu settings (right-click start menu -> properties).

I had that issues a while ago, and it meant removing it from the Start Menu, and reinstalling my browser to get the icon back, it was very odd.

Darknova, Sep 25, 2018
  4. psyko12 Win User

Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

Start menu default internet acces icon screwed?

Hey guys I need your help fixing the default access icon on the start menu, as far as google searches suggested default user access and all it only fixes the IE icon, but when I chose fire fox to display it's just a globe when clicked on it still displays IE's properties but doesn't start firefox instead. Help please? *Respect :respect:*Cry :cry:

BTW it was not like this before, I just wanted a clean install for my browser.

Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)... prob.jpg

psyko12, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)...

1. Start Menu and Search Button as well as the icons(sound/wifi connection/battery option etc)... - Similar Threads - Start Menu Search

2. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  3. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar: Hello,I want to reduce the occupied space in my taskbar. Is it possible to re-group these programs back into an extendable window?Thanks in advance...
  4. Regroup icons like sound, battery, etc. - Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WINDOWS 10 window button, search bar, battery icon , sound icon, network icon and...

in Cortana
    WINDOWS 10 window button, search bar, battery icon , sound icon, network icon and...: Can someone help me, all my taskbar icon that is displaying are not working, as my battery, sound, and network all not responding when I left click them. including my window button, search bar, and my notifications as well. when I right-click on those icons it works, I still...
  6. Missing Windows 10 icons in Windows tabs Start menu, options etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Windows 10 icons in Windows tabs Start menu, options etc.: Hello. First of all I would like to point out that I am registered for Beta Windows 10 program so it might be an issue of the beta but want to make sure. Some icons from Windows Interface are gone. There should be an icon but there isnt only symbol. I have some experience...
  7. Start Menu button is very slow and Search icon isn't working

in Cortana
    Start Menu button is very slow and Search icon isn't working: Recently i wanted to delete ''Windows.old'' and i chagned a little bit some permmisions to delete that folder, after that the Start Menu button became very slow and search box stopped working. Any help please?...
  8. Broken icons start menu search

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken icons start menu search: [ATTACH] In the last 2 days I found this issue on my windows, not sure how many icons are affected but it looks really awful, it seem to be only on the search part of the start menu and to include most but not all the apps, what can I do to fix it? Thanks...
  9. No wifi driver found, no battery icon, no sound

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No wifi driver found, no battery icon, no sound: Hi, someone can help me? Im totally frustrated with my ZED air i life laptop. 2 gb ram, 30 gb memory i formated and install needed drivers. But still doesn't show the icon battery, no wifi and sound. i did all sorts of troubleshooting but doesn't fix the problem. thanks u in...
  10. Windows start menu/button and Wifi menu NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows start menu/button and Wifi menu NOT WORKING: Since 2 days I have problems with my Laptop, This consists of not being able to use the '' windows start menu '' and the Wifi menu (being able to select networks / SSID ''.) The Windows start button on the keyboard works with combinations as Start + L for lock and Win + E for...