Windows 10: Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2

Discus and support Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i hit the start button it looks like this and generates a error message, that it will repair itself the next time when you logon but the next time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by M. Hellingman, Dec 7, 2023.

1. Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2

When i hit the start button it looks like this and generates a error message, that it will repair itself the next time when you logon but the next time the same is happening.Hope someone has a solution.

:)

M. Hellingman, Dec 7, 2023

2. Critical Error with Start Menu

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What is the exact error message are you getting?

I would suggest you to refer to the suggestions provided by Ravinath P on October 5, 2015 and check if it helps.

Redirecting

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 7, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Critical Error - Start menu

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to try the steps provided by Ravinath P in the link below.

Redirecting

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 7, 2023
  4. Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2

Windows 10 start menu critical error

Hi Darcey,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Which are the four steps that you have tried?

As the issue still persist, I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue still persists.

Refer to the below link:

Add or remove accounts on your PC - Microsoft Support

Also refer this link:

Redirecting

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Dec 7, 2023
Thema:

Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2

1. Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2 - Similar Threads - Start Menu Critical

2. Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Critical Error Windows 11 23H2: When i hit the start button it looks like this and generates a error message, that it will repair itself the next time when you logon but the next time the same is happening.Hope someone has a solution....
  3. Windows 11 Critical Error Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Critical Error Start Menu: Hello, I wanted to boost the performance of my computer and I've seen a video on youtube that tells me to tweak some files in the registry editor and I did, restarted my computer and now my start menu doesnt work and when i try to click on it it says critical error your start...
  4. Windows 11 Critical Error Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Critical Error Start Menu: Hello, I wanted to boost the performance of my computer and I've seen a video on youtube that tells me to tweak some files in the registry editor and I did, restarted my computer and now my start menu doesnt work and when i try to click on it it says critical error your start...
  5. Start menu Critical Error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu Critical Error: I’ve recently gotten my 500gb 860 evo ssd and installed windows on but ever since I got it I’ve been getting this Message “Your start menu isn’t working. We’ll try to fix it the next time you sign in” it’s been like this for a day or so, any solution to fix this would be...
  6. Start menu critical error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu critical error: Hello people, for about 2 days now I have been trying to fix this issue to no avail.. every time I try to interact with the start menu I get a critical error saying "Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. I have tried booting in and out...
  7. Critical Error - Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Critical Error - Start Menu: Hi, I've encountered a critical error "Your Start menu isn't working..." How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-error-start-menu/96f57669-ca31-4b24-bb04-23afa30c285c
  8. Start menu critical error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu critical error: Hello I have a problem with my start menu on one of the accounts on my pc. Tried the powershell commands, tried reinstaling third party antivirus also chkdsk and many more stuff. I need that account and I dont want to create a new one so please give me a fix that works...
  9. start menu - critical error

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu - critical error: When I got home from work today I turned on my computer. When I click on the start button I get a pop up now: CRITICAL ERROR Your start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it for you the next time you log on. The only option is a button that says sign out now. I hit it...
  10. critical error start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    critical error start menu: Hi, hoping this is correct section, (moved from BSOD,crashes) I wish to reopen thread on this subject as the last time I looked it was closed in June 2016. Lately I keep getting a critical error when I try to access start menu. I have followed Brinks tutorial on subject, but...