Windows 10: Start menu FIX

Discus and support Start menu FIX in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I installed build 10130 then the start menu bugged and tried every solotion i saw from posts but would not work. What worked when i went into Settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Raveramix, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Raveramix Win User

Start menu FIX

I installed build 10130 then the start menu bugged and tried every solotion i saw from posts but would not work. What worked when i went into Settings -> Personalization -> Start and toggled on / off Use full-screen start when in the taskbar. Toggle it on the click start to see it it works in fullscreen, if it does then switch it back to off and it should work again.

Start Full-screen - Turn On or Off in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Try this before those powershell script commands.

Start menu FIX [​IMG]

:)

Raveramix, Jun 10, 2015

2. fix start menu

this is the error I get when running troubleshooter
    Start menu FIX [​IMG]

Riley Bielby, Jun 10, 2015
  3. fix start menu

the computer is a hp pavilion g6 2102au the build is 15063 windows 10 creators update and sync is turned on

Riley Bielby, Jun 10, 2015
  4. davehc Win User

Start menu FIX

What worked for me. Stop the search in the task manager and reboot. You start menu will then respond

davehc, Jun 10, 2015
  5. batlhilz Win User
    any thoughts why the "search" option for programs (control panel for example) is so, so, so, so, so, so s............l...............o.................w.............

it updates the keybindings like a 0,1frames per second speed ;S hate that, build is 10135

batlhilz, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Start menu FIX

1. Start menu FIX - Similar Threads - Start menu FIX

2. How to fix Icon disappeared in start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix Icon disappeared in start menu: When I turnoff my internet, the icons disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-icon-disappeared-in-start-menu/ffc12f91-fd9d-4a3f-8a85-6e1f422e592e
  3. Fix Ugly Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fix Ugly Start Menu?: I've just downloaded the newest version of Windows 10, and man, I really don't like the new Start Menu. Is there a way to get the old folders back, like how they were tied to your theme color? They look terrible now. Also, they got rid of colored tiles for me, so applications...
  4. Help me to fix start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help me to fix start menu: My start menu is not working in windows 10 and I am facing this error after 2004 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-to-fix-start-menu/2314c2b7-3b25-43c6-81da-2bbc39a389d3
  5. Broken start menu & control fix?

Broken start menu & control fix?: Hi all at r/Windows10 For about a week, on one client (a VM), my user is kinda broken. The start menu does not open, when trying to open the system information via rightclick on the start menu --> system, it simply does nothing and when trying to open the settings via...
  6. Start menu broke... fix?

Start menu broke... fix?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ShitPostMan4323 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fh7bca/start_menu_broke_fix/
  7. fix start menu critical error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    fix start menu critical error: help me fix critical error cant get start menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-start-menu-critical-error/2b0d86e9-f1df-419a-bc67-0027de535d5f
  8. Fix for Mouse not scrolling in start menu

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fix for Mouse not scrolling in start menu: Following the last windows update I had an issue where my Logitech Mouse (actually Mice, I tried more than one *Wink ) would not scroll correctly in the Start menu area. The scrolling worked everywhere else that I tried and actually worked if I pointed the mouse at the...
  9. Start Menu problem - fixed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu problem - fixed.: I've just found a solution to a problem I had with the start menu in 10130 and thought I'd post it here in case others are having the same problem. This morning there was nothing I could do to open the start menu - tried everything. Then I remembered that last night I...
  10. Start Menu - Can this be fixed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu - Can this be fixed?: Does anyone know how to fix the items below. The ones circled in red. And what is the one circled in green? 10061 start menu is really getting me frustrated. I've tried all the known fixes... WSREST, Reregister apps, try to install them again, etc. Done all the DISM and...