Windows 10: Start Menu "Most Used" stopped functioning in every possible way.

Discus and support Start Menu "Most Used" stopped functioning in every possible way. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not only do new most used apps not update on the start menu, but I am not able to right-click/more/don't show in this list anymore either...it simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SemperAye, Jun 26, 2016.

1. SemperAye Win User

Start Menu "Most Used" stopped functioning in every possible way.

Not only do new most used apps not update on the start menu, but I am not able to right-click/more/don't show in this list anymore either...it simply does nothing. If I go into settings and try to disable the feature all together, it does nothing...the most used apps remain.

I would like to have a functioning most used apps list, any trouble shooting ideas? I appreciate it.

Thanx!

*Confused

:)

SemperAye, Jun 26, 2016

2. N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Jun 26, 2016
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Jun 26, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Jun 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Start Menu "Most Used" stopped functioning in every possible way. - Similar Threads - Start Menu Used

2. Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way: Device name [Censored]Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Device ID [Censored]Product ID [Censored]System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎15/‎2021 OS build...
  3. Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't use Clipboard or Emoji Menu, in ANY possible way: Device name [Censored]Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 24.0 GB Device ID [Censored]Product ID [Censored]System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎8/‎15/‎2021 OS build...
  4. Is there a way to make W10's Start menu's "Most used" longer?

Is there a way to make W10's Start menu's "Most used" longer?: Or even add an "Expand" option like its "Recently added" section?Thank you for reading and hopefully answering soon. : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-make-w10s-start-menus-most-used/8ec0d721-49f9-435c-966e-fc3d743b841f
  5. Start menu not functioning

Start menu not functioning: I recently built a new PC and installed windows 10 on it. However, whenever the windows key or logo in the bottom left of the screen is clicked, the search bar disappears and nothing else happens....
  6. Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu

Most used apps disappeared from Start Menu: Today I noticed that "most used apps" no longer appeared in my Start Menu. I toggled the three bars in the upper right corner, but they did not appear. Then I checked Settings-Personalization-Start to make sure that "most used apps" were still enabled. They are. My Win 10 is...
  7. Start menu functions

Start menu functions: I'm running latest version of Windows 10. After a recent update the "Search" option in the Start button doesn't work. Also I've discovered that the "Command Prompt" and "Command Prompt (Admin)" don't work. I've looked around to try and reinstall the start menu but without...
  8. Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?

Is it possible to add apps to "Most Used" in the Start menu?: If so, could someone please show me how to do it? I removed a couple of apps from there and they either get replaced by a random program or disappear. 14935
  9. "Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic

"Most used" list (in Start Menu) is problematic: 1) I use Word much more often than others in the list. Why is it not displaying? 2) Can I add to the number of apps which are displayed? 39357
  10. Start Menu not functioning

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu not functioning: Hi,Im Fatcat from Asia. Just installed Win 10 Ent. Found out that Start Menu which contains few functions refused to work - every time I click the items, it wont execute...please refer to the image. regards. [img] 22569