Windows 10: Start Menu not displaying All apps

Discus and support Start Menu not displaying All apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Performed an upgrade from Windows 8.1. When I select "All apps" from the Start Menu, I notice that not all the apps are displayed. May have found a bug... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by giostefani, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Start Menu not displaying All apps

Performed an upgrade from Windows 8.1. When I select "All apps" from the Start Menu, I notice that not all the apps are displayed. May have found a bug in Windows 10 release. Anyone else having this issue?

:)

giostefani, Jul 29, 2015

2. Start menu "all apps" not showing all apps (<500 entries)

Thank you for this solution, but I cannot find the "appmodel task" process in the task manager (screenshot attached), could you help please?
    Start Menu not displaying All apps [​IMG]

RichardW27, Jul 29, 2015
  3. JoshW123 Win User
    Start menu "all apps" not showing all apps (<500 entries)

This worked for me.

The rebuild took about 10 minutes. Once it rebuilt the list and auto populated the apps in my start menu, I had to restart the computer again.

JoshW123, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

Start Menu not displaying All apps

1. Start Menu not displaying All apps - Similar Threads - Start Menu displaying

2. Show All Apps In Start Menu Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show All Apps In Start Menu Win10: Hello All. Running win10 on my laptop and have to click the "all apps" on the start menu to see all programs. I go to Settings > Personalization > Start but the option to Show app list in Start menu does not exist. Is there any other way to show all apps in the start menu? Or...
  3. Start Menu icons are not displaying all of a sudden

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu icons are not displaying all of a sudden: [ATTACH] In the past 48 hours, I've noticed that any system and store app icons are not displaying in the start menu on this particular screen or when searched via the start bar. If I scroll thru the program list, the icons are there. I've tried rebuilding my icon and...
  4. Removing Power and All Apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing Power and All Apps in Start Menu: It's a simple question, with probably a more complicated answer: How do I remove these two buttons, as I think they are ugly as OS X (ok, maybe not that ugly)? [img] 8957
  5. All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Apps doesn't appears in Start Menu: Hi, my name's Pedro and I'm using Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14332. I have a laptop Lenovo Yoga 11s, Intel I5 3339Y, 8GB, Intel HD Graphics 4000 (last driver) and 128GB SSD card. In the last build (14328), after a good install and a normal work short period, the All...
  6. start menu stuck displaying all apps

in Windows 10 Support
    start menu stuck displaying all apps: so...as the title suggests, my stepfather's start menu is stuck on all apps....how do I unfrak this? [img] 60633
  7. All apps in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All apps in start menu: So I just installed the anniversary update and it changed the start menu so it is now showing "All apps", I have browsed the settings but can't seem to figure out how to turn this off... I want to turn off the list that appears to the left that is showing all the crap...
  8. All Apps in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps in Start Menu: Hi. My computer received what appears to be a large Windows 10 update (many of my settings seemed to have defaulted back). One setting that puzzles me is that when I launch the Start Menu, the "All Apps" menu is expanded instead of the one I had (see the picture below). I...
  9. All Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    All Apps on Start Menu: I gotta question. It's not a big deal, but I'm kinda anal. The all apps button on the left edge of the start menu: on my menu it's up at the top of the menu. On every picture I've ever seen, the all apps button is at the bottom left of the menu right above the Start...
  10. Start Menu All Apps Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu All Apps Screen: This menu got screwed up... any ideas how to fix? [img] 50390