Windows 10: Start Menu Not Responding Enterprise

Discus and support Start Menu Not Responding Enterprise in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I imaged a new machine in my company's environment with Windows 10 Enterprise. Upon the user logging in to the machine, he reports his start menu not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sparker781, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Start Menu Not Responding Enterprise

I imaged a new machine in my company's environment with Windows 10 Enterprise. Upon the user logging in to the machine, he reports his start menu not working. A reboot fixes the issue. Is there a solution other than rebooting the machine to fix this issue? I ran the sfc /scannow and it found but was unable to fix corrupted files.

I am not sure what else to try at this point and am hoping someone has an idea I can throw out

Thanks

:)

sparker781, Jun 11, 2018

2. start menu not responding

start menu does not respond can go to edge icon to access windows help start menu suggest go to ms-settings and check ok response was could not find, ran troubleshooter response was required applications are not installed correctly-not fixed. this has
    happened in the past and usually fixes itself at some point. help also suggest checking for updates but do not know how to access check for updates?

RuthanneBrown, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Start menu is empty

Hi. Steps 1 and 2 didn't do much but step 3 has restored what looks like the list of original Microsoft apps but no sign of any of the many apps I have installed. And there are no tiles in the start menu. Any suggestions please?

LesGrant42, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Start Menu Not Responding Enterprise

1. Start Menu Not Responding Enterprise - Similar Threads - Start Menu Responding

2. Start menu and settings are not responding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and settings are not responding.: I upgraded with windows 11 22H2, but there was some problem with the drivers so I installed them manually but now my star and some other taskbar icons are not working, also not able to go into settings, there are also no notifications. Start process from task manager is gone...
  3. Start menu and settings are not responding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and settings are not responding.: I upgraded with windows 11 22H2, but there was some problem with the drivers so I installed them manually but now my star and some other taskbar icons are not working, also not able to go into settings, there are also no notifications. Start process from task manager is gone...
  4. not responding start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    not responding start menu: My start menu is not quite working properly. It will open couple of seconds when I click it and it will freeze. When I click on the apps it will also take some time to respond and sometimes I need to close the apps in the task manager and do it again...
  5. not responding start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not responding start menu: My start menu is not quite working properly. It will open couple of seconds when I click it and it will freeze. When I click on the apps it will also take some time to respond and sometimes I need to close the apps in the task manager and do it again...
  6. not responding start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. The sidebar icons not responding in start menu

The sidebar icons not responding in start menu: You pretty much understand my problem.. The sidebar in start menu where the account, documents, settings etc. come Whenever I click on any 1 of them It doesn't respond.. The start menu just crashes. I don't know why but this new win 10 update is awful. It takes upto 2 gb ram...
  8. Start menu not responding

Start menu not responding: Whenever I open the start menu, it works for a few seconds (but can't open any applications) and stops responding and finally closes automatically. The start menu can no longer be used to open any applications. The search bar, if not opened with the start menu opened, works...
  9. Taskbar and Start Menu frequently not responding

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and Start Menu frequently not responding: I'm currently running Windows 10 Pro, up to date, on an Intel i5-6500 processor and Gigabyte H170-Gaming 3 motherboard. I've only been having this problem in the last month or so, having used the Windows installation for about a year previously. The Taskbar and Start Menu...
  10. Start Menu and seach window will not respond

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu and seach window will not respond: I upgraded to 10 Home yesterday and everything seemed to work fine. Today after deleting several files from my photos the system hung and I had to do a power off reboot. After that the start menu wont come up and the search window won't accept any text. Right click on the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. startmenuexperiencehost.exe

2. StartMenuExperienceHost

3. faulting application name: startmenuexperiencehost.exe

4. start menu experience host,
  5. StartMenuExper,
  6. startmenuexperiencehost stopped responding,
  7. turn off startmenuexperiencehost,
  8. startmenuexperiencehost crash,
  9. startmenuexperiencehost exe no response,
  10. startmenuexperiencehost repair,
  11. startmenuhost.exe,