Windows 10: Start Menu Question

Discus and support Start Menu Question in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I put Log Off in the start menu? Don Cole 114546 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by doncole, Jul 22, 2018.

1. doncole Win User

Start Menu Question

How do I put Log Off in the start menu?

Don Cole

:)

doncole, Jul 22, 2018

2. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Start Menu Question

Start menu search problems

Hi Michael,

In order for us to better assist you, we would like to ask few questions:

• Did you make any changes or updates to your computer prior to the issue?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    Since you're having issues with the Start menu, we suggest checking this
    article
    and follow the methods provided to troubleshoot Start menu.

Update us on the outcome.

Reymichael Ros, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Start Menu Question

1. Start Menu Question - Similar Threads - Start Menu Question

2. Start Menu Colors Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Colors Question: Hey Guys, I recently was updated to the latest build OS.. Seems like I cant change the start color menu when Im in Light Mode. I want to be in Light Mode not dark mode and when I choose Light Mode, the change start menu is greyed out. I can only change the start menu colors...
  3. 20H2. Transparent start menu tiles question

20H2. Transparent start menu tiles question: I have the "Light" theme enable and I really like the the transparent tile backgrounds. I have noted that some of my start menu tiles are NOT transparent. IE: I have tiles for various folders. I have also have a tile for Google Chrome. All of the above tiles however...
  4. Start Menu No Start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start Menu No Start: When I select my Start Menu, I receive a critical error message. I uninstalled the last Windows update but that didn't solve the problem. submitted by /u/HalfFoods [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fq6m3a/start_menu_no_start/
  5. Another start menu question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Another start menu question: I used to be able to hit the windows key, start typing "path" or "environment" and the suggestion to modify my path will come up. Since a few days ago, this is no longer true. No sure what changed. Any ideas how to fix this? submitted by /u/JackeJR [link] [comments]...
  6. start menu

start menu: Hi...how can i disable this recent item?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu/4619b729-aa89-4db7-b505-e8d3bdb36d3a
  7. Question about Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question about Start Menu: After the upgrade to Fall Creators Update, I see some Apps in the All Apps Menu displaying the Nueva (Means New) label next to some Apps and folders. None of the Apps or folders are really new, they being there for a while. The label kind of bothers me and I would like to get...
  8. question about "all apps" list in start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    question about "all apps" list in start menu: When programs appear in the all apps list of the start menu I usually click don't show this in the list option, well now none of the apps are ever showing there, imagine that lol, is there anyway to get them to start showing again? 22952
  9. Folder to Start Menu Question

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder to Start Menu Question: I am trying to move a folder/directory to Start Menu, but when I drag it onto the start menu, it just shows red circle with line through it... How do I add folders to start menu left side? 9961
  10. Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu: All of a sudden the start menu doesn't open when I click on it. That's that square with 4 squares inside the square on the bottom left corner and I can't type in the "Search the web and Windows" box next to it. Also the speaker icon on the right bottom corner won't open too...