Windows 10: Start menu Troubleshooter!

Discus and support Start menu Troubleshooter! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, as the "Start Menu Troubleshooter" been removed from Windows 10 ? I can not see it in "Additional Troubleshooters" ! Some sites say Microsoft have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Start menu Troubleshooter!

Hi, as the "Start Menu Troubleshooter" been removed from Windows 10 ? I can not see it in "Additional Troubleshooters" ! Some sites say Microsoft have removed it and others how to downloaded it! I didn't want to try from a unknown site!BrianWindows 10 22H2

:)

BRIAN LOFTHOUSE, Mar 2, 2024

2. Start Menu Search

Hi,

About your issue regarding the Start menu or Search, in order for us to assist you better. Please answer the question:

• Were there any recent changes made to your system prior to the issue?

In the meantime, we suggest you to check this link:
    Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana
    . It contains troubleshooting steps prior to the issue.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Mar 2, 2024
  3. Jeraldine Ase, Mar 2, 2024
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Start menu Troubleshooter!

missing icons in start menu

Hi Wickiwizard,

It is possible that the icon of your apps in Start menu is missing due to a corrupted system files. To provide you the accurate resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Does this happen only with icons in Start menu?
    • What troubleshooting steps you've done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps in this
    article
    on how to troubleshoot problems with Start menu or Cortana.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you follow the suggestion shared by
    Meliton Dec on this thread.
    The given troubleshooting steps will help repair or reset not only missing apps but also lost icon.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

Start menu Troubleshooter!

1. Start menu Troubleshooter! - Similar Threads - Start menu Troubleshooter

2. Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue: When I tried Start Menu Troubleshooter, I got this issue: Required applications are not installed correctly "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need to be installed correctlyHow Can I solve this Issue?...
  3. Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue: When I tried Start Menu Troubleshooter, I got this issue: Required applications are not installed correctly "Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost" and "Microsoft.Windows.Cortana" applications need to be installed correctlyHow Can I solve this Issue?...
  4. Start Menu Troubleshooter Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start menu Troubleshooter!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu Troubleshooter!: Hi, as the "Start Menu Troubleshooter" been removed from Windows 10 ? I can not see it in "Additional Troubleshooters" ! Some sites say Microsoft have removed it and others how to downloaded it! I didn't want to try from a unknown site!BrianWindows 10 22H2...
  6. windows start troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows start troubleshoot: Whenever I starts my PC the windows are all messed up; - middle click scrolling doesn't work, but middle click still works- media playback like in groove music or any other software will not play, it opens but won't play the sound or video- click dragging tabs in chrome...
  7. windows start menu troubleshooter

windows start menu troubleshooter: We have multiple users whose Start Menu is frozen and they can't easily get to their files... All have Windows 10 Professional ... There is supposed to be a troubleshooter - where do I find it......
  8. windows 10 start menu troubleshooter

windows 10 start menu troubleshooter: make start key to original windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-start-menu-troubleshooter/eb888114-c35b-4626-bac6-91bbeb0d1b00
  9. Start Menu troubleshooter says Tile Database is corrupt?

Start Menu troubleshooter says Tile Database is corrupt?: As referred to in the title, SMT tells me the Tile Database is corrupt, but nothing appears to be wrong with it, and no repairs I've tried have fixed the issue....
  10. Start Menu Troubleshooter in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Start Menu Troubleshooter in Windows 10: How to: Start Menu Troubleshooter in Windows 10 How to Download and Use Start Menu Troubleshooter in Windows 10 Microsoft has released a Start menu troubleshooter for Windows 10 that will troubleshoot and hopefully automatically fix your Start menu problems. This...