Windows 10: Start Menu varies between PC's

Discus and support Start Menu varies between PC's in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi. I have setup several Windows 10 PC's in the past few months but the one I setup this morning had a weird looking start menu. The 'Power' menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by typicalalex1, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Start Menu varies between PC's

Hi. I have setup several Windows 10 PC's in the past few months but the one I setup this morning had a weird looking start menu.
    The 'Power' menu looks different and when I right click on any icon, I get a different menu.

Start Menu varies between PC's [​IMG]

Start Menu varies between PC's [​IMG]

The first picture is what all 10 or so other computers/laptops looks like, the second picture show what the other computer looks like. How do I change it?

Is this a new update that the other computers haven't received yet?

:)

typicalalex1, Dec 7, 2015

2. BSOD (unexpected store exception) by high speed download.

Hi,

Everytime when i start dowloading something with high speed my pc gets a BSOD. The code differs, it varies between
    unexpected store exceptio and critical process died. I have updated every driver i have for this pc.

I hope somebody can help me with this problem.

gr,

Elmar

Elmar Nouraliev, Dec 7, 2015
  3. pj98RX Win User
    What does the 'customized version'?

Custom version refers to your variant version and varies between different phone variants. It's normal that the custom version date is different between the variants even though the software in these phones were at the same level. You'll probably already
    have the latest Nokia Belle sw for your variant but you can always check for updates in the SW Update menu.

pj98RX, Dec 7, 2015
Thema:

Start Menu varies between PC's

1. Start Menu varies between PC's - Similar Threads - Start Menu varies

2. The difference between Power Start Menu and startcallback

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The difference between Power Start Menu and startcallback: Required: When opening multiple windows of the same software, I do not want them to be stacked togetherI found that there are two software on the internet: Power Start Menu and startcallback. I don't know which software is official and which software can achieve the desired...
  3. The difference between Power Start Menu and startcallback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The difference between Power Start Menu and startcallback: Required: When opening multiple windows of the same software, I do not want them to be stacked togetherI found that there are two software on the internet: Power Start Menu and startcallback. I don't know which software is official and which software can achieve the desired...
  4. This PC acces from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This PC acces from Start Menu: Hi,Is there any was to access the "This PC" from the Start Menu Windows key -> start type "this'" and hit enter which will open the "This PC"?In Windows 10 I use that feature a lot, but since I swithced my home PC to 11 it is not possible. Why this feature was took away?...
  5. This PC acces from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This PC acces from Start Menu: Hi,Is there any was to access the "This PC" from the Start Menu Windows key -> start type "this'" and hit enter which will open the "This PC"?In Windows 10 I use that feature a lot, but since I swithced my home PC to 11 it is not possible. Why this feature was took away?...
  6. Windows 10 start menu is flicking between options.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 start menu is flicking between options.: Whenever I open my start menu, my settings, or my file explorer, it will pick between all of my options, kind of like i'm holding tab.i have searched for weeks and have not found anyone else having this problem.please help-- v...
  7. Difference between shutdown -s and using the Start menu in win10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Difference between shutdown -s and using the Start menu in win10: I have several generations of computers and most of my important files are stored on the old one as it's easier to use a share than to migrate them.As such I've enabled remote shutdown, and tend to use a batch file when I'm done using my computers to issue a "shutdown -s -m...
  8. Opening the Start Menu freezes PC

Opening the Start Menu freezes PC: Hello, I recently started to face an issue on my windows 10, whenever i i open the start menu, i am unable to perform a search and after a few seconds, my system freezes. Same issue persists. Not sure what is causing this problem, can anyone please shed some light on...
  9. Way too much space between groups in Start Menu

Way too much space between groups in Start Menu: Hello, I just purchased a new PC and I'm setting up my Start Menu. When I place two different groups side-by-side horizontally, there's a huge horizontal gap in between the groups. Is there any way to make the horizontal space smaller? Screenshot is at the end of this...
  10. Difference between "Create a Shortcut" & "Pin this Tile to Start Menu"

in Browsers and Email
    Difference between "Create a Shortcut" & "Pin this Tile to Start Menu": I have several desk top tiles(Apps) that do not work properly, when clicked on to open. Instead when they do open they automatically just default to a Microsoft search engine instead of the desired "App". To reinstall the "App" again I have to google the desired web site and...