Windows 10: Start menu Windows apps action pane not working

Discus and support Start menu Windows apps action pane not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; One day when i turned on my pc and clicked the start menu it is not working. when in opened edge it shows up the splash screen and closes and action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Blesson1234, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Start menu Windows apps action pane not working

One day when i turned on my pc and clicked the start menu it is not working. when in opened edge it shows up the splash screen and closes and action pane is also not working etc...
    I have tried many things like reinstalling windows apps from powershell and sfc /scannow. gone to safe mode and to normal etc and nothing worked. Please help. Thankyou

:)

Blesson1234, Jul 15, 2016

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Start Menu, Action Center, and Modern Apps all NOT WORKING

Given the deafening silence on this issue from Microsoft, I've now gone back to Windows 7. I use my computer as something to do work on, and can't afford to sit 'round waiting for advice on how to fix it. I've not been at all impressed by my Windows 10
    experience, I can say that much.

IrishMurdoch, Jul 15, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Start menu Windows apps action pane not working

Brink, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

Start menu Windows apps action pane not working

1. Start menu Windows apps action pane not working - Similar Threads - Start menu apps

2. Start menu and windows apps not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and windows apps not working.: Start menu doesn't start by keyboard OR by mouse. Microsoft store icon in taskbar is empty, on starting says "Class not registered" for explorer.exe. Some shortcuts like Win+D or Win+I also not workingWin+E works. I tried to restart explorer through task manager and command...
  3. Start menu and windows apps not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and windows apps not working.: Start menu doesn't start by keyboard OR by mouse. Microsoft store icon in taskbar is empty, on starting says "Class not registered" for explorer.exe. Some shortcuts like Win+D or Win+I also not workingWin+E works. I tried to restart explorer through task manager and command...
  4. Start menu and windows apps not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Start menu apps not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu apps not work: When I click application in start menu it will not work. It does not even load at all but the applications are working when I click it on the taskbar. Not all of my application is pinned on the taskbar so I need to open start menu to get some icons but I cant open it there....
  6. Start menu apps not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu apps not work: When I click application in start menu it will not work. It does not even load at all but the applications are working when I click it on the taskbar. Not all of my application is pinned on the taskbar so I need to open start menu to get some icons but I cant open it there....
  7. Start menu apps not work

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Taskbar, action centre and start menu not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar, action centre and start menu not working: My start menu does not open the windows key on the keyboard doesn't open it, my taskbar search is not opening, my apps on pinned can't be accessed by right-clicking, and my action center does not open, even when swiping the screen, plus some of the icons eg. wifi, volume,...
  9. Start menu and Windows apps not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu and Windows apps not working: This issue started a few days ago and the more I use my laptop, the more issues I find somehow. First, my start menu won't stay open and I can't click on anything in it either. Some things aren't clickable in my search menu either (left click won't work but right click...
  10. Windows 10 - Action Center, Start Menu, and Win10 Apps not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 - Action Center, Start Menu, and Win10 Apps not opening: Hi all, For the past couple of days, I have been having an issue with my start menu/action center not opening. Another issue is that all Windows 10 apps do not open and display the error: explorer.exe - class not registered. If anyone could help, that would be great!...