Windows 10: Start menu

Discus and support Start menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Start Menu has disappeared. Where can I find it?......I've tried! 42874 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cocoda, Mar 3, 2016.

1. cocoda Win User

Start menu

My Start Menu has disappeared.
    Where can I find it?......I've tried!

:)

cocoda, Mar 3, 2016

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 3, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Start menu

Open Settings, in box at top type start.

dencal, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

Start menu

1. Start menu - Similar Threads - Start menu

2. Start Menu and Taskbar icons are not clickable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start Menu and Taskbar icons are not clickable: Hi, please am having issues with my pc start menu, search bar and all the taskbar icons, after i update the windows 10. The start menu windows button is not working and all other taskbar icons. some settings like windows security and account settings are not working also....
  3. How to move Start Menu to second monitor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to move Start Menu to second monitor on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Start Menu is one of the most important UI element in Windows 10. In the recent past, Microsoft has added new features and redesigned the Start Menu several times. It is very common for professionals to use multiple monitors [...] This post How to move...
  4. WIN 10 - Pops up start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    WIN 10 - Pops up start menu: Hi.I have one little problem in Windows 10. The Start menu always pops up after log on the desktop.When I log in for the first time on any of the accounts, the start menu will not pops up.This only happens when switch accounts on the second login. Is it possible to set...
  5. Pin Task Manager to Taskbar or Start Menu; Minimize Taskbar to System Tray

in Windows 10 News
    Pin Task Manager to Taskbar or Start Menu; Minimize Taskbar to System Tray: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Task Manager is a built-in program in Windows which lets you keep a track on running processes, CPU, Memory, and other resource usage. It also offers you to remove programs from the Windows startup as well. Some pro users [...] This post Pin Task Manager...
  6. Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't do nothing on pc, Start Menu don't work, Explorer.exe Class not registred: Hi everyone. So like 3 days ago I was using my pc without any problem, when I was going to shut it down I was forced to update, so I clicked on "Update and Shut Down". The next day I turned on my pc and I could'nt open the Start Menu or the Wifi but I didnt care that much...
  7. Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.

Windows 10 Start menu icons are really small.: I have a Asus ZenBook i9 laptop which has been experiencing odd small issues with the OS, all I have been able to fix, but I have no idea how to fix this issue, help.[IMG]...
  8. Unpin/remove connect & edge on start menu.

Unpin/remove connect & edge on start menu.: Understand that microsoft launched the modern app(provisionedappxpackage) in-bulit app which cannot be removed. However i would like to check if there is any way to unpin/remove Connect & Edge from start menu. Start menu doesnt seems to have the option to unpin the in-bulit...
  9. Windows 1903: Collapsed Start Menu after cold boot

Windows 1903: Collapsed Start Menu after cold boot: I use Start Full Screen similar to Windows 8, containing 111 tiles to my most used apps. The latest version of Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1903 Build 18362.239 has been installed. Issue After each cold boot, the first time I start the Start Menu, the top menu tiles are...
  10. Start menu lag caused by switching the GPU

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Start menu lag caused by switching the GPU: Hello I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 v1903 on my ASUS N53SV laptop. I updated drivers using windows update. I noticed that every time I try to open the start menu, It shows after a small (say half a second) lag. If I keep pressing start key, the subsequent openings...