Windows 10: Start menu

Discus and support Start menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Start Menu has disappeared. Where can I find it?......I've tried! 42874 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cocoda, Mar 3, 2016.

1. cocoda Win User

Start menu

My Start Menu has disappeared.
    Where can I find it?......I've tried!

:)

cocoda, Mar 3, 2016

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 3, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Start menu

Open Settings, in box at top type start.

dencal, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

Start menu

1. Start menu - Similar Threads - Start menu

2. How to change the width of the "Start Menu" scrollbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change the width of the "Start Menu" scrollbar?: In Windows 10 desktop. At the moment it is too thin to instantly hit with the mouse. I this a user-settable personalization? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-the-width-of-the-start-menu/1b7186da-39fc-452f-a18b-6b869980bc72
  3. No recovery options start from advanced startup menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No recovery options start from advanced startup menu: hello everyone, I just ran into this problem after I opened my computer case, I did not damage anything or replace anything, I simply just took off my computer case and put it back on. But it took me straight to the boot menu. I have tried every single option and online...
  4. WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING

in Cortana
    WINDOWS START MENU SEARCH NOT WORKING: Hello everybody, Recently I observed that my Startmenu search for windows 10 pro was not working,I tried restarting Cortana by killing it from processes and search operations were resumed but whenever i shutdown my device and turn it back on the problem arises again and...
  5. Start menu to get faster and better in Windows 10 May 2019 Update

in Windows 10 News
    Start menu to get faster and better in Windows 10 May 2019 Update: Windows 10 May 2019 Update (version 1903) is around the corners and the debut of the next update will also bring some new refinements to the Start menu. The improvements are not as substantial as the ones in the initial updates of Windows 10, though the refinements should...
  6. This PC icon label incorrect on start menu

This PC icon label incorrect on start menu: Hello everyone, Windows 10 Pro has just performed a 'feature update' to version 1809. I have managed to sort through most of the problems over the past 3 hours but I'm stuck on one where the This PC icon on the start menu has changed to computer (1). Only the icon shows the...
  7. Windows Start Menu, Search, Action Center and other Windows apps couldn't open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Start Menu, Search, Action Center and other Windows apps couldn't open.: Since earlier this year, my Windows 10 Start menu wouldn't have all of the Windows apps icon shown properly (darkened). I found out they were not able to update when I tried to update them. Then, I found out that it was because my Windows Store was not functional and caused...
  8. Customize Start Menu App List

Customize Start Menu App List: Greetings, I've already tried asking this in Microsoft Answers. I have created an "Adobe" folder (below) in the Start Menu app list, to put Adobe apps in: %ProgramData%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Adobe I have moved Acrobat Reader and Photoshop Elements into the...
  9. Unable to open settings through start menu icon

Unable to open settings through start menu icon: Unable to open settings through start menu. I can open the settings through the search but the icon doesn't appear on the taskbar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-open-settings-through-start-menu-icon/205c969e-57b1-4dfb-b299-323bb113a65b
  10. Start Menu gets its own process and a performance boost in Windows 10 19H1

in Windows 10 News
    Start Menu gets its own process and a performance boost in Windows 10 19H1: The next version of Windows 10, Windows 10 19H1 delivered as the May 2019 Update at the end of May 2019, features several Start Menu improvements. Some of these improvements fall on the usability side of things: Microsoft changed the default Start Menu layout to a...