Windows 10: Start menu

Discus and support Start menu in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; My Start Menu has disappeared. Where can I find it?......I've tried! 42874 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by cocoda, Mar 3, 2016.

1. cocoda Win User

Start menu

My Start Menu has disappeared.
    Where can I find it?......I've tried!

:)

cocoda, Mar 3, 2016

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Mar 3, 2016
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Mar 3, 2016
  4. dencal Win User

Start menu

Open Settings, in box at top type start.

dencal, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

Start menu

1. Start menu - Similar Threads - Start menu

2. How to stop the Windows key from pulling up the Start menu, without disabling it completely

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop the Windows key from pulling up the Start menu, without disabling it completely: Hi, I use 3d animation software the requires many different combinations of hotkeys. I want to be able to use the Windows key on the keyboard as a modifier key in programs like Autodesk Maya and Blender. I can do so, however whenever I release the key the Start menu pops up...
  3. Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Are Locked

Windows 10 Start Menu Tiles Are Locked: Apparently others have run into this issue, too: some or all tiles in the Windows 10 Start Menu are locked. Where this applies it is inconvenient, because the locked tiles take up screen real estate that a user may wish to use for a different set of tiles. A couple of...
  4. Start Menu icons and text shrinks for no reason.

Start Menu icons and text shrinks for no reason.: Hi all, since an update earlier today, my Start Menu has decided to resize the icons and shrink down the fonts to almost for me unreadable size. I have tried a fix that I found on here and it did work for about half an hour then it went back to its current state. Another...
  5. Start menu is constantly tabbing up

Start menu is constantly tabbing up: This is hard to describe, but when I open the start menu the interface is constantly going back, it appears from the bottom up, like I was holding down the tab key in reverse, this makes it impossible to actually start any app I don't already have a shortcut for. It seems to...
  6. On Start-up the Multi-Tasking window opens without opening Settings Menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    On Start-up the Multi-Tasking window opens without opening Settings Menu: It's not critical just annoying.After the PC has completed its start-up routine the Systems - Multi-Tasking options menu appears on the monitor without entering, or starting Settings.Firstly, yes, I have done the latest Windows 10 update, 6th September 2021, KB4023057.Any...
  7. Restore Right Click on Start Menu

Restore Right Click on Start Menu: Hello,I discovered lately that the right click on some of the entries in the start menu just do not work, while some do. The ones that don't work seem to be associated with admin management, like Device Manager, Disk Manager, etc. Can the problem be fixed? Many people have...
  8. How to change the Start Menu and Taskbar Colors in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to change the Start Menu and Taskbar Colors in Windows 11: [ATTACH]When it comes to customization Windows 11 has gotten even better. The Menus are easily accessible, and there are more options. Since Start Menu is one of the biggest highlights, here is how you can change the Windows 11 Start Menu and Taskbar Colors. How to Change...
  9. How to move start menu to center like 11?

How to move start menu to center like 11?: I really want 11 but can't because of the TPM requirement. But, not one app can move the start menu to the center. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-start-menu-to-center-like-11/28919c80-1453-4404-b712-20ef8f05f895
  10. How to get item back to start menu without installing.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get item back to start menu without installing.: Like I have Spotify on start menu and I just click it and I uninstall because I doesn't want to click and it gone.I want it back without install it, can you help me?...