Windows 10: start not working properly after update

Discus and support start not working properly after update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After i have installed the last set of updates, i can no longer left click on start. When i click on the option to choose start up apps, everything is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pauldavidge, Aug 24, 2015.

1. start not working properly after update

After i have installed the last set of updates, i can no longer left click on start. When i click on the option to choose start up apps, everything is greyed out.

:)

pauldavidge, Aug 24, 2015

2. My start menu icons aren't showing up properly!

I have same problem, the start menu is not working. when you click it , nothing happened. Microsoft edge and store icon are missing on the taskbar.

start menu not working, Aug 24, 2015
  3. KunalPR Win User
    Network issue on PC

I updated my PC through my phone and after update it started working properly.

KunalPR, Aug 24, 2015
Thema:

start not working properly after update

1. start not working properly after update - Similar Threads - start working properly

2. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  3. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows not working properly after update: everything was working fine until i updated windows and turned off my pc then i woke up and windows is acting weird when i try open any app for example roblox it closes without any error but only as soon as the game loads in and on task manager it says opera gx discord and...
  4. windows not working properly after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Start button not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start button not working properly: My start button no longer displays the list of applications, settings, shut down etc. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-button-not-working-properly/e9837339-8a6f-4483-8cce-2ac4a0894f2a
  6. Computer not working properly after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer not working properly after update: Hi, I did an update for Windows 10 version 2004. I was prompted to restart my computer and then after starting up again, my background photo was a generic/default and it was telling me there was an issue logging into my account. So it asked me to reenter my pin, and told me...
  7. after update synaptics driver not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    after update synaptics driver not working properly: after a recent update of windows 10 my touchpad is not working properly.only the pointer is working and scroll down ,three finger gestures and all are not working at all.i have tried reinstalling even new synaptics drivers from device manufacturer but I didn't find any...
  8. Start menu not working properly after using CCleaner

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu not working properly after using CCleaner: Hi, after using ccleaner my start menu looks like this: and I cant drag & drop apps , also cannot pin to start menu. any help? [img] 68602
  9. Taskbar and Start not working properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar and Start not working properly: just booted up my pc and task bar and start are not working properly. start doenst open, cortana works, taskmanager fails to do any thing it doesnt respond. some icons in taskbar donot appear, firefox etc work. Please help me... [img] 54730
  10. Start Button not working properly

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Button not working properly: All of a sudden my start button will not respond to the left click. Right click works normally. This seems to be the only problem in the task bar. Any suggestions? Is there a win 10 repair disk available? I have just discovered that there are no restore points! What to do?...