Windows 10: Start pu speed

Discus and support Start pu speed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to increase speed of win 10 by eliminating some programs from the start cycle. How do I do this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by anthonynicholas1, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Start pu speed

I want to increase speed of win 10 by eliminating some programs from the start cycle. How do I do this?

:)

anthonynicholas1, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 14, 2018
  3. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 14, 2018
  4. Start pu speed

Click and drag keeps speeding up on touchpad

Hi,

Do you face this issue while moving the mouse cursor normally on the desktop screen?

If yes, I suggest you to follow the below steps in order to slow down the mouse cursor speed.

• Go to control panel.
    • Click on mouse.
    • under pointers options tab adjust the pointer speed, click
      a
      pply and ok

let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Start pu speed

1. Start pu speed - Similar Threads - Start speed

2. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  3. My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is extremely slow on start up and even when doing things. How do I speed it up?: My HP Pavillion B&o is very slow at startup and stays slow. What can I do to make it faster? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-extremely-slow-on-start-up-and-even/041baea1-30e7-4cf3-917b-b4c69e759048
  4. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  5. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...: Hello! Yesterday i made a forum post with my sisters laptop not turning on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-has-no-power-and-wont-turn-on-even-if/f5568714-6099-4bf9-85b7-403777751aba <-- view full post here after sometime it turned back on without...
  6. Laptop screen does not turn on fully black at all and cooling fan starts speeding up...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud: So as the title says my computer gets very loud and the screen turns off, the pc is still on but it is not interactable and nothing is displayed on the screen and to overcome this crash I had to either hold my pc's off button or turn the wall plug that the power supply's plug...
  8. computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud

computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud: So as the title says my computer gets very loud and the screen turns off, the pc is still on but it is not interactable and nothing is displayed on the screen and to overcome this crash I had to either hold my pc's off button or turn the wall plug that the power supply's plug...
  9. computer turns into a black screen and the fans start speeding up and get very loud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Pc won't start after i changed RAM speed in bios.

Pc won't start after i changed RAM speed in bios.: I changed my ram speed from 2666mhz to 3200mhz after getting my new ram Corsair vengeance 2x 8gb ddr4 3200mhz.After the update i tried to start my pc, but the screen doesn't turn on/no signal, keyboard and mouse don't light up and work. Only fans and motherboard leds work. I...