Windows 10: Start screeen

Discus and support Start screeen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I sign in to my computer it goes on to the desktop. I want it to go directly to the start screen instead. How do I do that? 55291 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by metromiami74, Jul 4, 2016.

1. Start screeen

After I sign in to my computer it goes on to the desktop. I want it to go directly to the start screen instead. How do I do that?

:)

metromiami74, Jul 4, 2016

2. Icons in start menu doesn't get re-sized in windows 10

Thanks a lot. It helped me now i can resize and move my apps around the start screeen

SHASHANKSINGH19, Jul 4, 2016
  3. 11xxx11 Win User
    here map and here drive stops working

i uninstall and install them again but the same problem. the problem started when i did amber update. blank screen for few seconds and back to windows screeen. plz help

11xxx11, Jul 4, 2016
  4. Alphavet Win User

Start screeen

On your windows 10 Start menu window, right click at the Win logo > select Run option > in the Run box type netplwiz > OK > follow the prompts.
    Restart Win 10.
    (shortcut Win+R, type netplwiz + enter)

Alphavet, Jul 6, 2016
Thema:

Start screeen

1. Start screeen - Similar Threads - Start screeen

2. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  3. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  4. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  5. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?: The computer worked fine last night, but was a little slow today. I restarted it and now it’s incredibly slow about 30 minutes to load. I can’t bring up settings even in safe mode. Lots of storage space. Very sudden drop in performance....
  6. What can I do if my computer suddenly start running so slow I can’t even troubleshoot it?

7. how to start showing history when opening Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to start showing history when opening Media Player?: Media Player sowing history on videos viewed at home for work I downloaded. They should be for me viewing only. I cannot find they option. I like the view but this is a problem for my working at home....
  8. how to start showing history when opening Media Player?

how to start showing history when opening Media Player?: Media Player sowing history on videos viewed at home for work I downloaded. They should be for me viewing only. I cannot find they option. I like the view but this is a problem for my working at home....
  9. flickering blue screeen on start up

flickering blue screeen on start up: On start-up Windows 10, I get rapidly alternating blue screen and log-in screen. Can't log-in. Can't get to safe mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flickering-blue-screeen-on-start-up/7b22fe3f-13f6-4988-9dd2-9ccf29f570b2
  10. Computer Blue-screeened did not start into state it was before.

Computer Blue-screeened did not start into state it was before.: As I was trying to finish some homework, my computer restarted, telling me it would start back with everything I had open. When the computer restarted, My apps were not re-opened, and I had to get back to the state I was in manually. Will this be fixed?...