Windows 10: Start Screen Incorrect?

Discus and support Start Screen Incorrect? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've used the no charge windows 10 upgrade on my Windows 7 system. Things went well and then I began to play around with things. (If it is not broke do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Don Jacobs, Aug 1, 2016.

1. Start Screen Incorrect?

I've used the no charge windows 10 upgrade on my Windows 7 system. Things went well and then I began to play around with things. (If it is not broke do not fix it) As a result when I boot the system I get the Windows 7 desk top. If I click the Start button in the lower left corner I get a tablet mode window. If I click the hamburger icon I get the windows10 default screen with most used and other listed items on the left side. How can I get this screen to be displayed when I click the start button on the initial screen? I fooled around with the setting tablet button but that did not correct the situation.

As an 84 year old fussbudget I should learn my lesson and stop fooling with things.

Any help I can get from any one will be greatly appreciated. I know I can get there by clicking a couple of buttons but I'd lit to get there in one fell swoop.
    , Greenville, SC

:)

Don Jacobs, Aug 1, 2016

2. Where Is My Downloaded Files Nokia Lumia 520?

Want to setup a my family account

Gorilla screen, Aug 1, 2016
  3. Display issues

Didn't help Start Screen Incorrect? :(

start - now, Aug 1, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Start Screen Incorrect?

Brink, Aug 1, 2016
  5. What I wanted was a full screen start. It worked when I turned the button to the off position. Seems wrong BUT it does what I want.

Thanks Brink.

Don Jacobs, Aug 1, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Start Screen Incorrect?

1. Start Screen Incorrect? - Similar Threads - Start Screen Incorrect

2. starting bitlocker incorrect function

in Windows 10 Gaming
    starting bitlocker incorrect function: Hi, I am facing issue while turning on bitlocker in the customer laptop, when click on turn on bitlocker it gives error starting bitlocker incorrect function.Thanks...
  3. starting bitlocker incorrect function

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    starting bitlocker incorrect function: Hi, I am facing issue while turning on bitlocker in the customer laptop, when click on turn on bitlocker it gives error starting bitlocker incorrect function.Thanks...
  4. starting bitlocker incorrect function

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Sign-in screen informs of incorrect password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign-in screen informs of incorrect password: Hello the experts on Microsoft community, Today, I faced a strange situation on my windows 10 desktop PC. My PC has an electricity shutdown. When it was started, it informed that my MS account password was incorrect. Before I could complete the authentication, the...
  6. Blue screen, incorrect not so password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen, incorrect not so password: I'm getting a Blue screen of death on startup with stopcode: inaccessible boot device And I cant log into windows to try and fix this because it keeps tell me my password ins incorrect, which it's not Please help me....
  7. Incorrect parameter and can't start .exe

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incorrect parameter and can't start .exe: I've had this problem a couple of months ago but after resetting hundreds of time it fixed itself, however it appeared again today. I don't know what caused it but it prevents me from opening any windows apps (spotify, store etc.). In addition to that it also prevents me from...
  8. This PC icon label incorrect on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    This PC icon label incorrect on start menu: Hello everyone, Windows 10 Pro has just performed a 'feature update' to version 1809. I have managed to sort through most of the problems over the past 3 hours but I'm stuck on one where the This PC icon on the start menu has changed to computer (1). Only the icon shows the...
  9. Incorrect secondary screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Incorrect secondary screen: Hello, I have two monitors, NV FX3700 video card, one with DVI-VGA cable for monitor2 (default) and the other with DVI-DVI cable for monitor1 (secondary). Unfortunately, when I start the system many times the settings of the screen2 are changed. If I go into the screen...
  10. Reflect Free incorrect screen

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Reflect Free incorrect screen: Machine--Lenovo T61 Windows 10 Source: SSD Destination: Mechanical drive removed from wife's Dell, now used as an external backup storage device. For the initial T61 image I used the external drive as it was configured when in the Delll as the single drive--note...