Windows 10: Start up cannot repair your PC problem

Discus and support Start up cannot repair your PC problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello sir i am in deep problem . I was going to reset my laptop from settings reset my pc then it told me Reset this PC Keep my files option "There was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MR Shiv1, Apr 12, 2024.

1. MR Shiv1 Win User

Start up cannot repair your PC problem

Hello sir i am in deep problem . I was going to reset my laptop from settings reset my pc then it told me Reset this PC Keep my files option "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." And then i entered in deep problem then my laptop cannot re open it shows start up repair cannot repair your PC . And i tried many all probably options of trouble shooting. Advanced options. But it is not working. Even safe mode is not opening. And not even being reset. Please tell me any procedure to overcome it i dont have any important data . My only aim is to get my laptop back in no

:)

MR Shiv1, Apr 12, 2024
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Windows won't start or repair

Hi,

This issue may occur due to a
    missing/corrupted system files. We suggest that you perform these methods
    of troubleshooting steps to fix this matter:

Method 1:
    Run SFC Scan.

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.

This will check and run an auto-repair on the issue.

Method 2:
    Run DISM Tool.

After running the
    SFC scan
    and the issue still persist, run the
    DISM
    to check the system health and to try restoring the files. To run
    DISM tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 12, 2024
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows10 Automatic Repair

Hi,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system files that are not letting the operating system to perform repair and boot to the desktop.

We would like to know some information:

• Have you tried booting in
      Safe Mode
      ? If not, we suggest that you try it. Check this article for information.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far? We need to know it for us to know what other troubleshooting steps to give.

You can check the troubleshooting steps provided by Deepika Gowda on this

link

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Apr 12, 2024
  4. Start up cannot repair your PC problem

HELP! Windows 10 automatic repair couldn't repair PC. Details below

Hi Matthew,

As you are facing issue withAutomatic Repair, we would assist you for sure.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• I tried system restore” What is the error exact error message you received?

If automatic repair fails, you may try to repair them using these commands through Command Prompt under Advanced Options. Follow the steps:

Since you have done most of the troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to try repairing the Boot Configuration Data through the command prompt by following the steps below and check if it helps.

I suggest you re-built the boot record by following the below commands and check if it helps.

You will have to use Windows 10 installation media to follow the steps to boot into Recovery Environment and try to rebuild BCD.

Step 1: I suggest you to create an installation media for
    Windows 10 using the media creation tool:

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool

Step 2: After preparing the installation media, insert it hard reboot the device and follow the below:

• Boot into Windows Recovery Environment using the Windows 10 installation media.
    • Click on Repair your computer.
    • Click on Troubleshoot and in the advanced options.
    • Select Command Prompt. Type the following commands into the prompt and press Enter key after each command.

• bootrec /fixmbr

• bootrec /fixboot

• bootrec /scanos

• bootrec /rebuildbcd
    5. Restart the computer.

NOTE: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Vidyashree_C, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

Start up cannot repair your PC problem

1. Start up cannot repair your PC problem - Similar Threads - Start cannot repair

2. Start up repair couldn’t repair your pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up repair couldn’t repair your pc: My PC regularly runs into problems, I use it mainly for gaming and entertainment but have recently had apps persistently close and open rendering them useless as well as multiple blue screen errors such as “Attempted execute of no execute memory” and...
  3. Start up repair couldn’t repair your pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up repair couldn’t repair your pc: My PC regularly runs into problems, I use it mainly for gaming and entertainment but have recently had apps persistently close and open rendering them useless as well as multiple blue screen errors such as “Attempted execute of no execute memory” and...
  4. Start up cannot repair your PC problem

Start up cannot repair your PC problem: Hello sir i am in deep problem . I was going to reset my laptop from settings reset my pc then it told me Reset this PC Keep my files option "There was a problem resetting your PC. No changes were made." And then i entered in deep problem then my laptop cannot re open it...
  5. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've just recently moved and my pc was fine before I packed it and I just hooked it all back up and now when I turn it on it starts loading the dell logo and then it tells me that the startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't really know what to do. can anyone help me?...
  6. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc: I've just recently moved and my pc was fine before I packed it and I just hooked it all back up and now when I turn it on it starts loading the dell logo and then it tells me that the startup repair couldn't repair my pc and I don't really know what to do. can anyone help me?...
  7. Start-up repair couldn't repair your pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start-Up Repair couldn't repair your PC.: Hello, So last night I switched my computer off but it kept running in the background. I switched it off using the power button, it came back on, so I did it again. Looking back, it was a stupid thing to do but my cranky butt couldn't sleep with the humming. I assume this is...
  9. Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC

Start-up Repair couldn't repair your PC: Hi, my PC was unresponsive so I restarted it. Now I keep getting the Start-up Repair page with the message Log file: C\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt. I have tried resetting it,and using a back-up usb but to no avail. I have a HP Pavilion running on Windows10,...
  10. Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC

Start up repair couldn’t repair your PC: Start up repair isnt working and it says Log file: C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-repair-couldnt-repair-your-pc/e41ef1c8-2b78-47a0-976d-85cf06b956d1