Windows 10: Start-up Programs

Discus and support Start-up Programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can see the start-up list of programs in the task manager. I want to add one to the list. f1 an no help or menu option is visible. I want to add a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CliveD, Mar 31, 2016.

1. CliveD Win User

Start-up Programs

I can see the start-up list of programs in the task manager. I want to add one to the list. f1 an no help or menu option is visible. I want to add a browser. How do I do this Please. *Huh

:)

CliveD, Mar 31, 2016

2. Start up program

Ok, let me know, good luck!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Mar 31, 2016
  3. CattyQT Win User
    Start up program

I will try it.

CattyQT, Mar 31, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

Start-up Programs

davidhk, Mar 31, 2016
Thema:

Start-up Programs

1. Start-up Programs - Similar Threads - Start Programs

2. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  3. C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS...: C:\PROGRAM DATA\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\START MENU \PROGRAMS\BOOKING.COM.LINK IDENTIFIED AS SECURITY RISK BY ANTIVIRUS After quarantine, download and restart attempt, computer unable to start. Had to get HP tech. Follwed directions to get PC back on line, Had to delete Windows and...
  4. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  5. how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start

how do I prevent programs from opening automatically when Windows start: I have 5 five programs that start automaticaly when I open Windos which makes my computer very slow. What can I do to stop them?Thank you beforehand,Anna...
  6. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  7. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  8. My start menu programs are gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My start menu programs are gone: All my Start menu programs have disappeared and the menu has apparently reconfigured itself to only a few basic programs like Notepad, File Explorer, This PC etc. All other programs and third party programs I've installed are not displayed. The entire Start menu now extends...
  9. windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash: Hello now I just wanna say to not waste your time my laptop is able to login after restart but completely unable to open any startup applications like it usually does and is completely unable to open anything like command prompts or task manager the most i can do is open file...
  10. windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash

windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash: Hello now I just wanna say to not waste your time my laptop is able to login after restart but completely unable to open any startup applications like it usually does and is completely unable to open anything like command prompts or task manager the most i can do is open file...