Windows 10: Start-up screen

Discus and support Start-up screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A start-up screen wastes time by filling up with program icons that I do not want. How do I get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouisLudovici, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Start-up screen

A start-up screen wastes time by filling up with program icons that I do not want. How do I get rid of this?

:)

LouisLudovici, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 18, 2018
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Start-up screen

Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Start-up screen

1. Start-up screen - Similar Threads - Start screen

2. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly every 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  3. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  4. I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have recently started getting the blue screen dpc watchdog error, can someone help me...: randomly getting the DPC watchdog blue screen repeatedly with no real rhyme or reasonthe PC seems to eventually boot correctly ever 3rd time or so and then crash again after a while...
  5. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  6. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...: when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts perfectly after i shut down my pc using power button if i dont use it it stucks at 100%...
  7. when ever i restart pc to install update it does not finsh and shows blue screen it starts...

8. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen: Hi AllI have a Windows 10 device which was previously working fine.Out of a sudden when I was checking on the device, I saw it it was showing the typical EFI Shell version 2.6 start up error black screenWith details such asfs0: HardDisk = Alias ...blk0: HardDisk -...
  9. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen: Hi AllI have a Windows 10 device which was previously working fine.Out of a sudden when I was checking on the device, I saw it it was showing the typical EFI Shell version 2.6 start up error black screenWith details such asfs0: HardDisk = Alias ...blk0: HardDisk -...
  10. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging