Windows 10: Start-up screen

Discus and support Start-up screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; A start-up screen wastes time by filling up with program icons that I do not want. How do I get rid of this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LouisLudovici, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Start-up screen

A start-up screen wastes time by filling up with program icons that I do not want. How do I get rid of this?

:)

LouisLudovici, Aug 18, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 18, 2018
  3. How do I get the Windows 8.1 start screen in Windows 10?

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Click Start icon and click Settings

• Choose Personalization, click on Start

• Turn on “Use start full screen”

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Aug 18, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Start-up screen

Default Start Screen in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

If you’re referring to Start screen full mode then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Go to all settings.

• Click on Personalization

• Select start, and turn on Use Start full screen and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Aug 18, 2018
Thema:

Start-up screen

1. Start-up screen - Similar Threads - Start screen

2. Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Geobook3 blue screen on startup... won’t start up!!: I have recently bought a geobook3 13.3. I use my laptop all day every day. About a week later i switched it on as normal and blue screen came up with all these options and no idea what its wanting me to do! I forced power down a few times then left it alone for a bit then it...
  3. Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode

Full screen "start menu" stuck in full screen mode: I have three different Acer computers all running the latest release of Windows 10 home. All have processed the latest October 8th release updates to 1903. One user account on one computer is "stuck" in full screen mode. The same user account on the other two are "normal."...
  4. Accessories, Calculator, Clock, etc. Start, Show Splash Screen, then go away

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Accessories, Calculator, Clock, etc. Start, Show Splash Screen, then go away: Windows 10 accessories, Calculator, Clock, etc. Start, Show Splash Screen, then go away. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessories-calculator-clock-etc-start-show-splash/3899ad78-8b37-467d-a0c1-a5f33a6ca666"
  5. Extended screen's start menu not working properly.

Extended screen's start menu not working properly.: I have 3 extended screens with different wallpapers. But whenever I open the start menu on extended screens then background wallpaper remains same, it was not showing the wallpaper which is associated with that screen. Start menu's background for extended screens should...
  6. Start up screen

Start up screen: When I click on the start up box the screen is either black or just partially there! What is wrong and how do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-screen/3667a253-61c0-4c3f-ba44-69878e3de465
  7. How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?

How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles?: How do I get my start screen to only show one picture and hide all pinned tiles? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-start-screen-to-only-show-one/543e239f-a347-42ec-8478-f28d0303eb03
  8. My Start Screen changed and I need to restore the old setting.

My Start Screen changed and I need to restore the old setting.: My friend's daughter did something when she used his Windows 10 PC. Now he sees groups of apps when he turns it on, not the default apps, his added desktop items, and the normal icons. We have to use Alt plus F4 to exit an app, no "X" appears at the upper right. I have to...
  9. Metro(start)screen formatted wrong

Metro(start)screen formatted wrong: My metro ,start screen TILES, are way down from the top and I've never seen this before, how do fix it ? Pls see attached photo of problem:*(Windows default virus protections has found no sign of infection) [IMG]...
  10. Unable to see Desktop background when opening Start Menu in Full screen

Unable to see Desktop background when opening Start Menu in Full screen: My start screen has all my tiles on it and the back ground will change colors but when I open it to full screen view the back ground goes black. I have toggled tablet mode on and off and I have change from picture to slide show and I have enlarged the tiles but to no avail...