Windows 10: Start up

Discus and support Start up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have the following problems With the fast start up enabled only 1. The screen never appears past the post bios screen. 2.Wifi won't connect. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bagavan, Aug 14, 2015.

1. bagavan Win User

Start up

I have the following problems With the fast start up enabled only
    1. The screen never appears past the post bios screen.
    2.Wifi won't connect. I have to manually disable the wireless adapter and then enable it.
    If the fast start up is disabled then this won't occur.
    What should I do?

:)

bagavan, Aug 14, 2015

2. Display issues

Didn't help Start up :(

start - now, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Display issues

Has anyone ever encountered such a problem?

The windows become small and the text is smeared each other..

Start up [​IMG]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

start - now, Aug 14, 2015
  4. sn00ker Win User

Start up

You pretty much answer your own question, no ?

sn00ker, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Start up

1. Start up - Similar Threads - Start

2. Virus? This process, wup.exe, start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus? This process, wup.exe, start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage...: how do I remove this process it start in background automatically and increase the cpu usage upto 100% wup.exe this is the virius I cant able to remove please help me this virius located In C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Temp\wup * Original title: virius...
  3. Start Menu tiles will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu tiles will not open: When I touch any tile the screen clears and returns to the start screen again. Have restarted tablet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-tiles-will-not-open/882020d5-0fd3-419f-aab8-1a3e9c1ba59e
  4. "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" setting turns itself off: Hello All, Frequently, more than once a week, I notice that OneDrive is not running on my Windows 10 Pro PC. 1) I look in settings, and "Start OneDrive automatically when I sign in to Windows" is not checked. 2) I check it. 3) And soon OneDrive stops running and...
  5. After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After the 1903 update I've started getting a blue screen on shutdown.: After the 1903 update, I started getting blue screens on shutdown. The message states "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" It eventually got to the point where the compuer wouldn't reboot without a BSOD, so I reinstalled the OS from scratch. Everything was fine until last week's...
  6. taskbar and start menu background turned white

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar and start menu background turned white: Hi, my taskbar and start menu background have both turned white since last update earlier in this month. I have tried right click on desktop, personalize, colors... but it doesn't give me the option to tick on the start, taskbar and action center box. Any ideas on how to get...
  7. Starting up PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Starting up PC: Hi, recently when i got home from a 2 day vacation I go home and try to start up my PC, but am greeted by a black screen with a moveable cursor and a blinking blue loading circle next to it. I have looked up multiple ways in order to fix it, and so far nothing has worked....
  8. Completely blank Start menu, after trying to Pin "This PC" to it.

in Windows 10 Support
    Completely blank Start menu, after trying to Pin "This PC" to it.: I recently installed Win10 on my machine. It is the LTSC 64-Bit 1809 version. After trying to pin This PC to the Start menu, for easier access to my files, my Start menu gone completely blank. I've attached here a screenshot of my desktop with the start menu open......
  9. Windows not starting up apps or task bar

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows not starting up apps or task bar: So, i reatarted my computer since i i ke disconnecting whenever i would play a multiplayer game, but when i load up the computer, no apps are loading, along with the task bar. I have searched up the problem on Google and found no results. Every time i would click the task bar...
  10. I have a problem starting my notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have a problem starting my notebook: I have an ASUS Zenbook UX305F .My notebook needs several times to press the turn on button to get it working. I believe the problem is in C:\WINDOWS\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt how can I fix that? I have reseted my windows but still I have the same problem...