Windows 10: Start Windows Symbol is Yellow

Discus and support Start Windows Symbol is Yellow in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The START symbol on my Taskbar (Formerly the W7 START Orb) on one of my machines is a bright yellow color. On my other machines it is white. Changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by TV2, Feb 9, 2017.

1. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Start Windows Symbol is Yellow

The START symbol on my Taskbar (Formerly the W7 START Orb) on one of my machines is a bright yellow color. On my other machines it is white.
    Changing the color scheme does not change the color of the symbol.

This behavior has been going on since I did the upgrade installation over a year ago, but because it is not a big issue I have been ignoring it. So none of the Windows updates have changed anything.

Any ideas on how to find and correct this?

Personalize > Colors >
    Make Start .... transparent = ON
    Show color on Start ... = OFF
    Show color on title bar = OFF
    Choose your app mode = Light

:)

2. valeto Win User

6280 won't connect via USB to my PC

It's not with yellow caution symbol...

valeto, Feb 9, 2017
  3. Spatial Sound (windows sonic for headphones, Dolby Atoms for Headphones/ with Astro A50 wireless headset)

I do not see a red or yellow flag on any item in device manager.

The yellow warning symbol in troubleshoot is not the same

seahawks65, Feb 9, 2017
  4. Win10Pro Win User

1. Does the color change when you hover the cursor over it? To what color?
    2. Does your problem appear in Safe Mode too?
    3. Have you tried switching on and off a couple of times absolutely all the switches in the color section, accent color included?
    4. Try to toggle on tablet mode, and then toggle it off.
    5. Win + X / System / Advanced system settings / Advanced / Performance / Settings / Visual effects - choose a different one

Win10Pro, Feb 10, 2017
  5. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    Note: There is a square yellow box in the upper left corner of my display. I have my taskbar on the top. If I drag it to the bottom, the Start icon goes with it and it is white. The square yellow box remains top left.
    This may be a display problem.

1: Hover makes a shaded square box, but it is still yellow.
    2: Safe Mode: the yellow box is still there. In safe mode the taskbar is at the bottom. This is how I noticed it was a separate issue.
    3: Tried that - no change
    4: Tried that - no change
    5: Tried all the options, including Custom - no change

6. TV2
    TV2 Win User
    Yep. Sorry folks, my bad. It is a display/monitor problem.
    I ran Ubuntu and the yellow box persists there too.

Thema:

1. Start Windows Symbol is Yellow - Similar Threads - Start Symbol Yellow

2. Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.: After Updating my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 I noticed whenever I start my laptop it has a yellow tint in the display when I opened a webpage I saw the page was looking yellow I checked if I have Night light On and it was but when I turned it off the screen became less yellow...
  3. Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Starts-up with a yellow tint.: After Updating my laptop to Windows 11 22H2 I noticed whenever I start my laptop it has a yellow tint in the display when I opened a webpage I saw the page was looking yellow I checked if I have Night light On and it was but when I turned it off the screen became less yellow...
  4. Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend, I am using Microsoft Windows 11, New Version 22H2 OS on My Laptop. I am getting " alerted with ! Yellow Symbol " on Windows Security Windows Defender, below taskbar right corner icon on my Laptop, ↓ as circle shown in below Screenshot. But...
  5. Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend, I am using Microsoft Windows 11, Version 21H2 OS on My Laptop. I am getting " alerted with ! Yellow Symbol " on Windows Security Windows Defender, below taskbar right corner icon on my Laptop, ↓ as circle shown in below Screenshot. But when...
  6. Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting alerted with Yellow Symbol in Windows Security App.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend, I am using Microsoft Windows 11, Version 21H2 OS on My Laptop. I am getting " alerted with ! Yellow Symbol " on Windows Security Windows Defender, below taskbar right corner icon on my Laptop, ↓ as circle shown in below Screenshot. But when...
  7. Yellow Hazard Symbol Over Battery Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Yellow Hazard Symbol Over Battery Windows 10: Hello, I have a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol in the task bar Windows 10. I have tried the suggestions in the below thread but it is still there....
  8. Big Yellow Padlock symbol on files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Big Yellow Padlock symbol on files: I have seen a few topics with this question, but no fixes to the problem... On my WD Elements external drive, way back years ago I thought it would be a good idea to encrypt some of the files and folders. Not sure why.. Anyway, fast forward a good decade or so, and now I...
  9. yellow dot on power symbol on desktop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    yellow dot on power symbol on desktop: what does yellow dot on right side of power symbol above start button on my desktop signify? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yellow-dot-on-power-symbol-on-desktop/6cfb7821-8c7e-475e-ada7-3043f886f104
  10. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s not that uncommon when you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol residing in the System Tray of Windows 10. However, noticing it immediately after a purchase can leave you worried. That said, it [...] This post Yellow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. start orb windows 10 yellow