Windows 10: Start10 beta announced (must have active ObjectDock sub)

Discus and support Start10 beta announced (must have active ObjectDock sub) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; If you used an early version of Windows 8, you will know that it did not ship with a Start menu and because of this, many companies built products to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blackroseMD1, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Start10 beta announced (must have active ObjectDock sub)

Stardock announces Start10, a Windows 10 Start menu replacement

I may give it a try if they put out a public beta. I really liked Start8.

:)

blackroseMD1, Feb 24, 2015

2. Nokia Drive/Here Drive

The point here is that Here drive is available just fine. It is the BETA app Nokia Drive+ BETA that was/is unavailable. This is beta software and as such not officially announced nor supported. You can't claim any right as far as it's availability or usability
    goes untill at least it gets out of beta.

If you must use navigation, get HERE drive, else wait for the BETA to return in whatever shape or form.

Paul van der Heu, Feb 24, 2015
  3. Here Drive+ Beta Excellent Application Must Have

thanks for the update..btw..i haven't missed it but was going to post another for the same..people still are not aware of this drive+beta functionality..

manutyagi---01, Feb 24, 2015
  4. Vladimir Win User

Start10 beta announced (must have active ObjectDock sub)

Vladimir, Feb 24, 2015
  5. Yep, saw that after I posted. Oops.

I like the native 10 menu, but if it's a free upgrade from Start8 (doubt it), then I'll likely give it a try, just to run through the options.

blackroseMD1, Feb 24, 2015
  6. I'll stick with Start8 as it mimics the Windows 7 Start Menu that I like (XP was even better) & I can switch between that & the Windows 8 Start Screen.

WightWalker, Feb 24, 2015
  7. Ex_Brit Win User
    Ex_Brit, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Start10 beta announced (must have active ObjectDock sub)

1. Start10 beta announced (must have active ObjectDock sub) - Similar Threads - Start10 beta announced

2. Windows 12 Announcement Betas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 12 Announcement Betas: Hello Please Windows 12 to Announcement betas in Windows 11 End of Support in January, 13 2032 put of by Bill Gates. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-12-announcement-betas/96364401-d58c-4f81-9904-326f1a5763c1
  3. Windows 12 Announcement Betas

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 12 Announcement Betas: Hello Please Windows 12 to Announcement betas in Windows 11 End of Support in January, 13 2032 put of by Bill Gates. Please Help Someone ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-12-announcement-betas/96364401-d58c-4f81-9904-326f1a5763c1
  4. Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?: I have installed Win 10 via Boot Camp on an apple MBP using an iso from microsoft. I was a fight, and I don't want to reinstall windows. If I buy an activation code must I enter it durring the installan prosses, None of the instructions on line mention adding the code to an...
  5. Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?

Win 10 Activation. Must reinstall?: I have installed Win 10 via Boot Camp on an apple MBP using an iso from microsoft. I was a fight, and I don't want to reinstall windows. If I buy an activation code must I enter it durring the installan prosses, None of the instructions on line mention adding the code to an...
  6. Start10 & MS Knows Best!

Start10 & MS Knows Best!: Seems every time there is a "Feature" update, MS takes it upon itself to change my desktop, tasks bar, etc. to what they know that I really wanted in the first place. Not those pesky settings I've honed over a period of months. Happened when I went to 1903, 1909 and now 2004...
  7. Must Have Programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Must Have Programs: What are the must have Free Programs or Applications or any Useful Website for Windows 10? Any help will be appreciated submitted by /u/beastmanus [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i1u8go/must_have_programs/
  8. Have too many sub folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Have too many sub folders: Windows 10 PC I find the filing system extremely unfriendly. I have too many subfolders, Google search basically tells me "tough luck Should have not made so many folders. IE if you have made too many subfolders you are stuck with them. Example: my music folders had folder...
  9. Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Cloudflare Announcing Beta for WARP for macOS and Windows: [ATTACH] Last April 1 we announced WARP — an option within the 1.1.1.1 iOS and Android app to secure and speed up Internet connections. Today, millions of users have secured their mobile Internet connections with WARP. While WARP started as an option within the...
  10. Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta: Announcing: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta [img] Today, at Minecon 2015 it was announced that Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta is coming. It will be available for download in the Windows 10 Store beginning July 29, the same day Windows 10 first becomes available...