Windows 10: Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit

Discus and support Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I Started getting bsod registry 0xce0000225 error friday. Ive tried everything in command prompt I could find online to fix this. Restoring the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chrono31, Aug 14, 2018.

1. chrono31 Win User

Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit

I Started getting bsod registry 0xce0000225 error friday. Ive tried everything in command prompt I could find online to fix this. Restoring the registry, Restoring the boot. My dvd drive doesnt seem to want to work either which is peculiar. My dvd drive doesnt work, And I dont have a usb recovery drive. System restore is off for some reason. Startup repair doesnt work. I cant access safe mode. I think im pretty screwed.

:)

chrono31, Aug 14, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

BSOD - Registry Error

Your BSOD code is 0X000000051

Here's the Google search I did for it: https://www.google.com/search?q=0x0...j5.399j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

There is a hotfix available that might help, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/810558

This thread makes a few good suggestions too: http://www.sevenforums.com/bsod-hel...dows-7-pro-sp1-registry-error-0x00000051.html

+1 to listing your full system specs, OS version, etc. I did only look at your BSOD log file.

Run a Diskchk /R (I know you already ran one, so you can skip this)

Run SFC /SCANNOW

Report back.

Kursah, Aug 14, 2018
  3. [Ion] Win User
    BSOD - Registry Error

Can you list the full system specs so that we can get a better idea of what you have? Have you tried replacing any components with spares?

[Ion], Aug 14, 2018
  4. Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit

Getting BSOD 0x124 error

Ignore what everone said here.

0x124 BSOD is usually related to VCCIO (VTT), run Prime95 version 26.6 with custom sizes of 512K to 640K with 50% of your memory for at least 8 hours.

If you get a 0x124 BSOD, increase VCCIO voltage by small steps, run Prime95 again until your stable.

If you pass Prime95 512K to 640K without a BSOD, then its Vcore too low. I'd suggest running IntelBurnTest with 80% of your memory to verify stability (8 to 12 hours).

Oh, and yeah, if this problem appeared all of the sudden, the reason is CPU degradation, you can prevent it by enabling C-States or adjust your overclock to use lower voltages.

Regeneration, Aug 14, 2018
Thema:

Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit

1. Started getting bsod registry error friday tried everything. Using windows 10 64bit - Similar Threads - Started getting bsod

2. BSOD Windows 10 - Registry error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Windows 10 - Registry error: BSOD appears when I turn on my PC. The stop code is registry error.I restarted my PC a lot of times to reset the BIOS and that didn't work.I replaced my old Cmos battery for a new one but the error persists.My motherboard is a Gigabyte z390 Aorus pro wifi....
  3. BSOD Windows 10 - Registry error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Windows 10 - Registry error: BSOD appears when I turn on my PC. The stop code is registry error.I restarted my PC a lot of times to reset the BIOS and that didn't work.I replaced my old Cmos battery for a new one but the error persists.My motherboard is a Gigabyte z390 Aorus pro wifi....
  4. BSOD Windows 10 - Registry error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. bsod registry error

bsod registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  6. After Friday update everything went crazy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After Friday update everything went crazy: So Friday night I had some updates to install and I usually install them overnight when I go to sleep. And so I selected the shutdown and update feature. Fast forward to Saturday night when I had time to do things on my machine.. it wasn't working.. AKA I had that "black...
  7. BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything

BSOD - Windows 10 Pro - Tried Everything: Hi i’m having massive issues with a laptop I bought second-hand a few months ago. I am getting BSOD System_Service_Expectation on a regular basis. I’ve tried: - Fresh install of windows 10 pro via USB boot with new disk partitions from scratch. - Updating all drivers to...
  8. My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!

My laptop keeps getting BSOD, tried everything!: I bought a windows 10 laptop a year ago, everything worked fine for it for the most part. Then one day something went wrong and it blue screened. I've had multiple bluescreen issues such as memory_management issue, ntsf.sys has failed, corrupted faulty hardware, unhandled...
  9. BSOD on windows 10 64bit

BSOD on windows 10 64bit: https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=A92515433891FC56&id=A92515433891FC56%21949&parId=A92515433891FC56%21116&o=OneUp I post the minidump https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/bsod-on-windows-10-64bit/771d0ced-f1bc-4d2f-87b3-852efe12fbe7
  10. Tried everything and still getting BSODs

Tried everything and still getting BSODs: Hello Everyone, I have recently bought some hardware and put together a PC. But for some reason it keeps crashing even after I replaced almost everything! Power supply 600W Aerocool KCAS (NOT replaced) EVGA GTX 1070 (replaced with PNY GTX 960) 16GB DDR4 2400MHz - Nanya...