Windows 10: Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs.

Discus and support Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer has, since I got it, had a problem where once I start it, it will get a BSoD and shut down. I can then start it up again and it will work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LazyCoder, Nov 2, 2016.

1. LazyCoder Win User

Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs.

My computer has, since I got it, had a problem where once I start it, it will get a BSoD and shut down. I can then start it up again and it will work fine.
    The one pattern I notice is that my illuminated keyboard is not on when I start it and get the BSoD (The lights turn on after I power on though), but then the lights remain on when the computer shuts down and they are still on before I turn it back on, starting it correctly.
    I don't have the money or desire to fix this problem, but curiosity got the better of me.

Attached is the analysis file. Anything that says "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" is from when the computer is already running.
    Attachment 108723

:)

LazyCoder, Nov 2, 2016
  2. Cassieman Win User

BSOD - PC keeps crashing

Hello,

For the last month I've been getting alot of BSODs when I'm gaming (CS:GO, Dota 2 and Overwatch). Every time I have a BSOD and the PC reboots, I usually get another BSOD with a different error. The first one is usually 'System_Service_Exception'. The other
    ones vary. It would be great if someone could read the dump files and tell me where the problem is.

Here's the link to the zip file:

CrashInfo.zip

Thanks in advance!

Cassieman, Nov 2, 2016
  3. Kidagine Win User
    BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" Windows 10

When I upgraded to windows 10 I had multiple BSOD every time I turned my pc on and to get past that I always reset my PC, after some weeks I started getting only this BSOD "Interrupt Exception Not Handled" So I still just reset my PC every time it happened,
    and it was random I could use my PC for 10 days and then the BSOD would show up but other times it could be only like 2 days, but now it happened again and I get error while re installing the PC so I have no other option then to ask you people here.

Kidagine, Nov 2, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

Hi LazyCoder,

Welcome to the 10forums and apologies for the delay.

Are you still in need of help?

axe0, Nov 6, 2016
  5. LazyCoder Win User
    It has not been solved, and while it is not too important, if anyone has an answer I would love to hear it.

LazyCoder, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Starting my computer every other time gets varied BSoDs. - Similar Threads - Starting computer every

2. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  3. Computer BSOD every time steam starts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer BSOD every time steam starts: Hello,My computer started BSODing on startup after the login screen. The attached image appears whenever SyncThing launches. First, I reseated both of my RAM sticks and the issue persisted. Then, I went into safe mode and the issue stopped happening. I disabled Steam which...
  4. My Computer Resets every time I start it

My Computer Resets every time I start it: So every time I start my computer and log in my backgrounds, some of my apps, and everything I downloaded the last time I used it is deleted. Some apps stays like AVG antivirus after I starts it again. All settings I editet is also gone. When I start it always says Preparing...
  5. Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time: This has been going on for quite a while, I reinstalled OS, replaced OS drive, ran Memtest86+ twice with 0 errors, not sure what to do now. I've attached the minidumps for my 3 most recent crashes. Any help?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvlkeXYpyZj72SgpUQ6VXA5PHw09?e=uOFXD5...
  6. Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time: This has been going on for quite a while, I reinstalled OS, replaced OS drive, ran Memtest86+ twice with 0 errors, not sure what to do now. I've attached the minidumps for my 3 most recent crashes. Any help?https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvlkeXYpyZj72SgpUQ6VXA5PHw09?e=uOFXD5...
  7. Frequent BSODs that vary by error every time

8. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  9. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs: Hey so I've this computer for a couple years now, and I've been getting pretty frequent crashes lately.It's usually a BSOD, either a DPC watchdog violation, or system thread exception not handled. Although sometimes everything will just lock up and the computer will crash...
  10. Computer keeps crashing. Getting varying BSODs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging