Windows 10: Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts

Discus and support Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In case there is another thread out there, searched for 2 hours already. Was using Windows Live Mail until recently because it was really buggy. Now... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fairladyorchid, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts

In case there is another thread out there, searched for 2 hours already. Was using Windows Live Mail until recently because it was really buggy. Now when I open a new message, at least 3-5 draft windows pop up on my screen for one click. It was such a problem, I searched another mail app after learning live was going the way of dust and chose Post Box. It was great for a month and now it is the exact same problem.

:)

fairladyorchid, Jul 6, 2016
  2. Nora_09 Win User

How do you save drafts in WIndows 10 mail app?

Drafts are saved automatically. You can test this easily: Start a new message, type something, then simply close the Mail app. Re-open the app, check the Drafts folder, your interrupted message is there.

~Nora

Nora_09, Jul 6, 2016
  3. Sync Drafts Folder?

Hello,

When I open my Yahoo email drafts folder, it does not show the draft messages that were saved in the Yahoo browser email client. Meaning, if I start a message in my full desktop browser on the Yahoo website and save it as a draft, it will not show up in
    the Yahoo email client on my phone. Manually synching when in the drafts folder does not work either.

(as far as I know, I'm just using the built-in email client, not a Yahoo specific email app).

Thanks.

Bill

ComputerFields, Jul 6, 2016
Thema:

Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts

1. Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts - Similar Threads - Starting email app

2. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  3. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I saw a message in another thread that has what appears to be my exact issue. That thread is locked so I can't comment further but I tried the solutions listed and am still at a loss. I just recently upgraded to windows 11 and that is when this problem started. I am using...
  4. "Message can'not be saved as draft" PDF won't attach to email

"Message can'not be saved as draft" PDF won't attach to email: I have a 164.8kb pdf file that won't attach to my yahoo email. I get the error "Message cannot be saved as draft". Using Windows 7. Screenshot below. Any solution to this or a work around? Thank you....
  5. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows Mail which I vastly prefer to Outlook however on one of my accounts I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created. The account is through my business domain provider.Restarting my computer allows the message to send but I...
  6. Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created

Windows Mail - Messages Stuck in Outbox and Multiple Drafts Created: I am using Windows Mail which I vastly prefer to Outlook however on one of my accounts I am getting sent messages stuck in the Outbox and multiple blank drafts created. The account is through my business domain provider.Restarting my computer allows the message to send but I...
  7. Multiple copies of new Email opening

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Multiple copies of new Email opening: Win ver 2004 OOS Build 19041.572 Hi Just installed Win 10 pro on new laptop, installed Microsoft Office 2016 and noticed if I open an email link on a website, it opens Outlook and creates new email as it should do. However, it then proceeds in quick succession to produce...
  8. Multiple copies of new Email opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple copies of new Email opening: Win ver 2004 OOS Build 19041.572 Hi Just installed Win 10 pro on new laptop, installed Microsoft Office 2016 and noticed if I open an email link on a website, it opens Outlook and creates new email as it should do. However, it then proceeds in quick succession to produce...
  9. I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft.: I cannot send email messages. The messages go into Draft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-send-email-messages-the-messages-go-into/5e891333-b772-469a-b945-78177b37e05b
  10. Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages: HEllo out there , I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife. On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the...