Windows 10: Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts

Discus and support Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; In case there is another thread out there, searched for 2 hours already. Was using Windows Live Mail until recently because it was really buggy. Now... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fairladyorchid, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts

In case there is another thread out there, searched for 2 hours already. Was using Windows Live Mail until recently because it was really buggy. Now when I open a new message, at least 3-5 draft windows pop up on my screen for one click. It was such a problem, I searched another mail app after learning live was going the way of dust and chose Post Box. It was great for a month and now it is the exact same problem.

:)

fairladyorchid, Jul 6, 2016
  2. Nora_09 Win User

How do you save drafts in WIndows 10 mail app?

Drafts are saved automatically. You can test this easily: Start a new message, type something, then simply close the Mail app. Re-open the app, check the Drafts folder, your interrupted message is there.

~Nora

Nora_09, Jul 6, 2016
  3. Sync Drafts Folder?

Hello,

When I open my Yahoo email drafts folder, it does not show the draft messages that were saved in the Yahoo browser email client. Meaning, if I start a message in my full desktop browser on the Yahoo website and save it as a draft, it will not show up in
    the Yahoo email client on my phone. Manually synching when in the drafts folder does not work either.

(as far as I know, I'm just using the built-in email client, not a Yahoo specific email app).

Thanks.

Bill

ComputerFields, Jul 6, 2016
Thema:

Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts

1. Starting new email app message opens multiple drafts - Similar Threads - Starting email app

2. Serious problems with Calendar and Draft emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Serious problems with Calendar and Draft emails: MS Support was contacted 4 times in June, 4 in July, and 4 in August to correct a number of problems. The issues in August went to 3rd level support and the final action was their reinstalling Windows 10 on my PC. With this, the problems still have not been solved....
  3. sending email are saved in draft folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    sending email are saved in draft folder: Good morning. I noticed that when I send messages through the '' windows mail '' application while it shows being sent, when I go to outllook.com they are stored in the draft(or clipboard,i don't how we translate in english). What happens?...
  4. draft message when i'm sending messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    draft message when i'm sending messages: how could i fix the problem i'm having when i send messages back to anybody and it says draft on the message board and my message don't go thru thanks...
  5. email app doesn't open to view emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    email app doesn't open to view emails: hi since yesterday windows 10 outlook app won't open too view emails, same ag as in today nothing. Can go into brower to open, but app doesn't work. Anybody else have same problem Thanks...
  6. Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Duplicating Outgoing Messages in Drafts Folder: Using W10 and Outlook 2016 for several email addresses. In only one email account all outgoing messages are sent but a duplicate appears in the Drafts folder. When deleted, these messages remain in that folder but with the name of the recipient marked by a strikethrough. When...
  7. Saved emails not going to my Drafts folder?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saved emails not going to my Drafts folder?: For some reason, emails that I am writing that I close and save are not going to my Drafts folder. I checked the setting in Outlook, lowered the number of minutes needed before its saved to 0 and directed it to my Drafts folder but still nothing. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...
  8. mailto not opening new message

in Browsers and Email
    mailto not opening new message: My mums computer is running Windows 10, and she uses web based hotmail for her email. She likes to email me articles from news websites, so i set up the default mail to open hotmail and compose a new message when she clicks the email link. This worked in both Opera and...
  9. Email app doubling messages

in Browsers and Email
    Email app doubling messages: The Windows 10 email application is doubling every emails from my inbox. It has happened that mistake before, but had stopped, but now it happened again. This problem remains for weeks. Only happening to me? 46866
  10. Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email account will not send or forward moves to draft messages: HEllo out there , I am experiencing issues with my Outlook accounts I have two attached a default one for my Microsoft account and a secondary one for my wife. On my new pc with win 10 I cannot send , forward emails the message I get back is they have been placed in the...