Windows 10: Starting without logging in

Discus and support Starting without logging in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone tell me where in my home computer is the possibility to enable Windows 10 to start without logging in. 15339 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Buddy, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Buddy Win User

Starting without logging in

Can anyone tell me where in my home computer is the possibility to enable Windows 10 to start without logging in.

:)

Buddy, Aug 10, 2015
  2. E for Excel, Aug 10, 2015
  3. Julie Ram Win User
    Saving images without logging in

Were you able to boot your PC in safe mode? If yes, we suggest that you copy your files while
    booting in safe mode environment.

Julie Ram, Aug 10, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Aug 10, 2015
  5. Buddy Win User
    Buddy, Aug 10, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Starting without logging in - Similar Threads - Starting without logging

2. Unable to log in without Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log in without Internet.: Online answer: You can change to a Local Account in Settings > Accounts > Your Info > Sign in with a Local Account Instead, which doesn't require internet. What mean by "Local Account"?My husband has same computer and can sign in without internet. So still not sure how to...
  3. how to log in without a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to log in without a password: I have tried all the options netplwiz , does not work. instead it changed to another account that it created, and on Settings, change password it will not accept it the instructions suggested on microsoft community, to leave blank , but it ask to change password, instead of...
  4. Logging in with and without internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logging in with and without internet: I work in remote parts of the world. There are many times I do not have access to the internet. How can I log into my computer? Can I disable this feature?...
  5. Logging in with and without internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logging in with and without internet: I work in remote parts of the world. There are many times I do not have access to the internet. How can I log into my computer? Can I disable this feature?...
  6. Logging in without an internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logging in without an internet connection: So I recently changed my internet over, meaning my PC is not able to log in without a microsoft account, is there a way I can change my interney over to the new one, as I cannot find a way myself, everytime I press the network button that you would normally use to change over...
  7. Log out functinality without logging out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Log out functinality without logging out?: Ola everyone! Everyone is familiar with the log out function in Windows 10; windows key+L, which takes us to the log in screen! Is there a function that gives us the same features as the log out function, but allows for the program running to be displayed on screen instead...
  8. OneNote log-in without Hello

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    OneNote log-in without Hello: Hi, I can't sync my private OneNote with changes done on my work PC. I'm instructed to set-up my private account with Windows Hello, but this is not activated on my work PC. Anyway, I'm asked to enter a PIN that I don't have, and I can't reset it. So, how can I log-in to my...
  9. Logging in without ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logging in without ethernet: I had a wireless usb drive as my wifi, but it stopped working. I couldn't log into windows/the pc and in the bottom right corner was a symbol that meant I didn't have an ethernet connection, like a little computer with a red x. Now, I have plugged in the ethernet cable into...
  10. Log in without password

in Windows 10 Support
    Log in without password: Before the new build I could use the following to log in without using a password. "Type in netplwiz into the start menu search box, hit enter, on the next screen, un check the box that says "users must use a password …….. " .. another box will open and you must type...