Windows 10: StartIsBack++ Skin Question/Request

Discus and support StartIsBack++ Skin Question/Request in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know of/have a StartIsBack++ skin that is identical to the Windows 10 start menu but allows pinning to the left hand pane? I guess that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dacrone, Sep 14, 2015.

1. dacrone Win User

StartIsBack++ Skin Question/Request

Does anyone know of/have a StartIsBack++ skin that is identical to the Windows 10 start menu but allows pinning to the left hand pane? I guess that I should've led with, "is this even possible?"

:)

dacrone, Sep 14, 2015
  2. DaveM121 Win User

windows 10 start menu

Click here for a link on how to totally remove StartIsBack - hope this helps!

DaveM121, Sep 14, 2015
  3. mwood72 Win User
    Taskbar Icons Too Small

Hi, The program's called 'StartIsBack'.

mwood72, Sep 14, 2015
Thema:

StartIsBack++ Skin Question/Request

1. StartIsBack++ Skin Question/Request - Similar Threads - StartIsBack++ Skin Question

2. File Explorer doesn't open with StartIsBack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer doesn't open with StartIsBack: Hello! My name is Bogdan Petru and I have a problem.I used StartIsBack and I had Open Shell installed and I used Remastered 7, but everytime I try to open File Explorer, it doesn't open.If you can help, please reply!...
  3. Is StartIsBack safe to use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is StartIsBack safe to use?: Hi to all, I'm using Windows 10 and I wanted to bring back Windows 7's style taskbar including start menu. And I found StartIsBack can bring back Win7's startmenu and taskbar style. And I searched "Is startisback safe" and the answer was "Safe". But when I downloaded, Chrome...
  4. Is StartIsBack safe to use?

Is StartIsBack safe to use?: Hi to all, I'm using Windows 10 and I wanted to bring back Windows 7's style taskbar including start menu. And I found StartIsBack can bring back Win7's startmenu and taskbar style. And I searched "Is startisback safe" and the answer was "Safe". But when I downloaded, Chrome...
  5. QTTabBar skins...

QTTabBar skins...: is there a skin that shows the tabs in the titlebar? i know stardock groupy and clover (which im 100% sure is spyware...) do this but is there a way to make qttabbar look like these? having tabs in the titlebar looks cleaner.. thanks. 180534
  6. Blue Skin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Skin: My new HP Laptop with Windows 10 is shutting down regularly with blue skin. when i am checking up health, it shows good health.Kindly help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-skin/ef10c9c5-37d3-4847-a385-6e1b9f7299c3
  7. Disable StartIsBack Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable StartIsBack Taskbar: Hello! I used StartIsBack , and then StartIsBack changed my Taskbar UI. I really dont like this UI. How to get the default taskbar UI? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-startisback-taskbar/6200f0c1-ec4b-4223-9946-955f5827ad48
  8. Startisback has ******* up my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Startisback has ******* up my computer: So, i downloaded Startisback to change the Start icon of Windows. But then, The Icons were bigger, and the explorer restart when i click on the taskbar. What can i do? I will jump to MacOS soon....
  9. QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    QUESTION: MC Earth Skin Compatibility: Why is Minecraft Earth not available on iOS? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-mc-earth-skin-compatibility/ac6603fd-32dd-43ee-a284-b3a0953ca8d9"
  10. Redeemed skin

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Redeemed skin: I bought a Lego Minecraft set and there was a code to redeem a skin. I entered the code and I am unable to find it in the game. Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/redeemed-skin/81ae31ea-5175-4a78-ac3a-0baa2576c663"