Windows 10: Startup and Window screen getting black taskbar also

Discus and support Startup and Window screen getting black taskbar also in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When i am accessing taskbar and startup and open my computer top and sides its showing as black . attached the images for reference 40725 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by madhuchilipi, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Startup and Window screen getting black taskbar also

When i am accessing taskbar and startup and open my computer top and sides its showing as black .

attached the images for reference

:)

madhuchilipi, Feb 12, 2016

2. Faulty Startup

Boy! These fixes are a waste of time. The only difference is a get a logon screen at 24ppi and my mouse cursor the size of a 747. I changed my logon password. But I ended up in a "GUEST" Windows instance. I know this because I prefer the Taskbar anchored
    to the left. The "GUEST" instance shows the taskbar on the bottom. I get less functionality and the OS reacts ten-times more slowly. The one plus is I can manually induce SLEEP and then logon on to my NORMAL instance of Windows.

After STARTUP, I get black screen, black screen, black screen. Then wait 30 minutes and wake up from sleep. I dread Windows updates.

I'm thinking this is a HARDWARE problem. Does anyone have suggestions about what I can say to the vendor of computer? Would purchasing a Non-OEM version of Windows 10 Pro help me?

I blame Microsoft for its enforced update policy.

JOQuantaman, Feb 12, 2016
  3. lacrumb Win User
    explorer.exe does not work in windows 10 on boot

Your problem may not be with Explorer.exe.

If you just get a black screen when you boot, how do you get any where.

When you boot you should get the Lock screen and then log in, after log in you should get the desktop.

You should also have a taskbar at the bottom. On the left end there is a windows icon. Click on it and you should get the Start Menu screen. On the left you should be able to get to All apps. Under Windows System is found File Explorer. Right click on
    it and PIN to Start. Right click again and click on More and then on PIN to Taskbar.

The black screen may be because you are in High Contrast setting for the desktop in Settings, Personalization Themes.

lacrumb, Feb 12, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Startup and Window screen getting black taskbar also

Try invoking the "Windows" default theme in Personalization and reboot.

Edwin, Feb 12, 2016
Thema:

Startup and Window screen getting black taskbar also

1. Startup and Window screen getting black taskbar also - Similar Threads - Startup Window screen

2. Taskbar disappeared, windows button not working and black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar disappeared, windows button not working and black screen on startup: My Surface Go is not showing the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. The windows logo button is also not functional now. When I restart the computer, the screen goes black for 2 mins after logging in with my fingerprint. How do I fix these issues? This all happened at the...
  3. Taskbar disappeared, windows button not working and black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar disappeared, windows button not working and black screen on startup: My Surface Go is not showing the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. The windows logo button is also not functional now. When I restart the computer, the screen goes black for 2 mins after logging in with my fingerprint. How do I fix these issues? This all happened at the...
  4. Always getting a black screen at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Always getting a black screen at startup: Every time i turn on my computer i see windows 10 logon page, then i type in my password and a black screen comes in, where i can only see my cursor. This wouldn't be a huge issue if it happened once in a while but this happens every time i try to use my computer, i always...
  5. Black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen on startup: Whenever I login to my pc, things like discord and steam run on start, and then after about 30 seconds, the screen goes black, and the only way I can get it back to normal is by using the record video shortcut with the Radeon program that came with my GPU submitted by...
  6. Black screen on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen on startup.: This isn't a major problem, but a minor nuisance. When I restart my laptop not including fast startups or waking from sleep mode there's a black screen that appears after the Windows logo. The only way to bypass it is by closing and reopening my laptop. I think on the black...
  7. Windows black screen on startup

Windows black screen on startup: Hi there, I just recently reset my pc to try to fix an issue with the startup but it did not work. Specifically the problem happens right when I turn on my pc. When I boot up my system for the first time, everything turns on normally like my monitors, my fans, and the lights...
  8. Black Screen On Startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen On Startup: When I turn on the computer it opens the forst boot-up screen/splash screen but then goes black. I can't see nor access anything. I've tried system restores and resets but still black....
  9. Black screen on startup

Black screen on startup: Idk how this happened, but my pc is fucked. Updated it last night. After the update, I didn't bother using it cuz I wanted to sleep. I used the 'update and shutdown' button from start. Then, this morning, my pc decided to remove the update and then after that I tried using...
  10. black screen on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen on startup: hi, i have acer aspire 5740 laplop, core i3, . A problem occured extending c windows drive as described below. it have 3 local drives c - 20gb boot primary drive d- 90 gb system , primary drive e - 50 gb logical some unallocated space, i was extending c ,by...