Windows 10: Startup batch file

Discus and support Startup batch file in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When Windows 10 starts, a DOS window appears, runs: C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\854e8f7.bat , then disappears. The .bat file contains: start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by BrianDunkin, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Startup batch file

When Windows 10 starts, a DOS window appears, runs: C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\854e8f7.bat , then disappears.

The .bat file contains:
    start "plqcknRlU67iM4TfEXQq" "%LOCALAPPDATA%\b183312\88d4f24.21b2bbd3"

There are two files in C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\
    88d4f24.21b2bbd3 which is a 21B2BBD3 File
    854e8f7.bat

I tried deleting the C:\Users\Brian\AppData\Local\ folder using Windows explorer and LockHunter but it reappears immediately.

It doesn't seem right.

What is going on?
    How can I fix it?
    Should I worry?

Thank you.

:)

BrianDunkin, Mar 31, 2017
  2. : z : Win User

Preload a folder into memory in the background at startup?

Could a batch file be used to open D:\Music and then scan all subdirectories of that folder for Folder.ico? I'm guessing that once the batch file has read those files, they will then be in memory, correct? I can put the batch file in my Windows startup
    folder to automatically run at startup.

: z :, Mar 31, 2017
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Switch mouse buttons globally

Hmmm . . .

Mouse settings in Windows can only be set per user . . .

The only way I can think of doing that is with a batch file

Put the code below into a batch file and store the batch somewhere on the PC

REG load HKEY_USERS\TempHive "C:\Users\Default\NTUSER.DAT"

REG ADD HKEY_USERS\TempHive\Control Panel\Mouse /V ENTERVALUEHERE /T REG_SZ /D ENTERDATAHERE /F

REG unload HKEY_USERS\TempHive

Then add a shortcut to the batch in the Windows Common Startup folder:

C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

DaveM121, Mar 31, 2017
  4. Startup batch file

It really sound like you have a virus or some sort of malware. Run a virus scan if you have an antivirus installed. In any case, I would also suggest downloading Comodo Rescue Disc and burning it to a DVD or making a bootable USB drive with it and running an offline virus scan of your system. This will be most likely to find and remove any infections.

ArazelEternal, Mar 31, 2017
  5. play2mefish, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Startup batch file

1. Startup batch file - Similar Threads - Startup batch file

2. Batch File

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch File: Hi, I am trying to create a batch file to determine whether a user account is signed on.I don't have enough experience to get it to @Echo it worked. Any advice please.Batch file:REM Query whether user SBackup is active@echo onsetlocal enabledelayedexpansionset...
  3. Adding batch file shortcut to Startup menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding batch file shortcut to Startup menu?: For diagnosing purposes I need to add a batch file to Windows Startup menu and it must be run with the administrator privileges. For that I created a shortcut to it.There is not any problem when I execute it by hand, however Windows Startup ignores that entry.Please...
  4. Adding batch file shortcut to Startup menu?

Adding batch file shortcut to Startup menu?: For diagnosing purposes I need to add a batch file to Windows Startup menu and it must be run with the administrator privileges. For that I created a shortcut to it.There is not any problem when I execute it by hand, however Windows Startup ignores that entry.Please...
  5. Adding batch file shortcut to Startup menu?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Batch Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  7. Batch Files

Batch Files: How do i make it that my batch file puts itself in to startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-files/6156404d-20d4-4f58-bee5-14629dbf7b10
  8. Create batch files with Batch?

Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  9. Batch File

in Windows 10 Support
    Batch File: I need a batch file to create a folder with sub folders. The sub folders will be named the current date, they will go in a folder on c drive. For example we can call the folder test and it would be in documents on c drive. Every time we run the batch file it would create a...
  10. Unable to run batch file at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to run batch file at startup: I am trying to run a batch file with these contents: Code: ECHO OFF TIMEOUT /T 2 /NOBREAK DisplaySwitch.exe /internal TIMEOUT /T 2 /NOBREAK DisplaySwitch.exe /external[/quote] I've tried putting a shortcut to it in the startup folder, putting the bat itself in the startup...