Windows 10: Startup LogIn-want to defeat it

Discus and support Startup LogIn-want to defeat it in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I defeat login or giving a pass code on startup? They gave me a security code thru email but I really don't want to use it. Can I defeat it???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Shiflerg, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Shiflerg Win User

Startup LogIn-want to defeat it

How do I defeat login or giving a pass code on startup? They gave me a security code thru email but I really don't want to use it. Can I defeat it???

:)

Shiflerg, Jun 1, 2016

2. Disable sign in from sleep

Well that defeats the purpose because I don't want to use a password. It was working without login before the clean install of windows 10.

steveRocket_763, Jun 1, 2016
  3. Stopcode issue

If it works 3 more times (I hope it does) - I'll want to know why you have to hold SHIFT. It shouldn't be necessary, if Fast Startup is off.

Were you shutting down by clicking shut down or some other way?

If, for instance, you were just closing the computer cover, then that could defeat the full shutdown. It probably would sleep or hibernate in that case.

PCR Just PCR, Jun 1, 2016
  4. Ztruker Win User

Ztruker, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

1. Startup LogIn-want to defeat it - Similar Threads - Startup LogIn defeat

2. Family Safety time limits defeated by Virtual Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Safety time limits defeated by Virtual Reality: We are currently applying screen time limitations with limited effectiveness with one of our children. It was recently discovered that the SteamVR application provides an option in settings to remain unlocked even when the computer locks. This option also applies to when...
  3. Startup problems login

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Startup problems login: This is rather complicated. I was having problem with RDP. When connecting there was a message about another user and did I want to connect. If I said yes it then said Waiting for [computer name]/Administrator to respond. About a minute later it would log in. I spend several...
  4. Startup problems login

in Windows 10 Support
    Startup problems login: This is rather complicated. I was having problem with RDP. When connecting there was a message about another user and did I want to connect. If I said yes it then said Waiting for [computer name]/Administrator to respond. About a minute later it would log in. I spend several...
  5. startup login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    startup login: About 2 weeks ago I had to get a new modem from my internet provider and the startup login that was on my laptop is now on my desktop and the startup login that was on my laptop is now on my desktop. Why did this happen and what caused it to happen and how do I change it?...
  6. Startup login THEN subsequent login?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup login THEN subsequent login?: Basically I'm thinking about making my computer more secure Is there a way to make it so that the 1st password (on boot) requires a password made up of whatever I want But after that I can just use a pin to log back in. Like after locking my screen or waking my PC from...
  7. Startup/Login Sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Startup/Login Sounds: So I've found a few articles online about how to enable the log in/logoff and startup sounds in 10. I've followed them, enabling their registry options and setting a sound for each in the Sound dialog box. The option does appear, along with the horn icon. Clicking "Test"...
  8. I want to remove all startup login options from Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove all startup login options from Win10: I am the only user of my new H-P desktop running Win10. i do not want any login password options, but they won't go away. -- i unchecked everything i could in the Control Panel Security section - still comes up with password screen. -- i unchecked "netplwiz" password...
  9. password login at startup

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    password login at startup: I have a HP laptop and when I turn it on it starts normal until it comes to the part where I need to put my password in and only the letter i and a few numbers and the space bar work. I have to click on the forgot password and when I do that all my keyboard works again but I...
  10. laptop want startup correctly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    laptop want startup correctly: trying to start laptop but cannot get further than welcome screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-want-startup-correctly/172fe54f-9c4c-4deb-9011-618ce81a5b58