Windows 10: startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor

Discus and support startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi I need some help with this issue: I activated hyperV and isolatedusermode and now windows will not boot and hangs on startup logo. I was able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rems, Mar 19, 2017.

1. rems Win User

startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor

Hi I need some help with this issue:
    I activated hyperV and isolatedusermode and now windows will not boot and hangs on startup logo.
    I was able to disable isolatedusermode but hyperv is still enabled.
    I have tried to dism /disable-feature hyperV and I get a 0x8000ffff
    windows 10 v1511 build 10586.839
    windir/logs/dism/dism.log
    Code: 2017-03-20 15:39:03, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=3200 TID=3148 Error in operation: (null) (CBS HRESULT=0x8000ffff) - CCbsConUIHandler::Error 2017-03-20 15:39:03, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=3200 TID=88 Failed finalizing changes. - CDISMPackageManager::Internal_Finalize(hr:0x8000ffff) 2017-03-20 15:39:03, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=3200 TID=88 Failed processing package changes - CDISMPackageManager:startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor :processChanges(hr:0x8000ffff) 2017-03-20 15:39:03, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=3200 TID=88 Failed ProcessChanges. - CPackageManagerCLIHandler:startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor :private_ProcessFeatureChange(hr:0x8000ffff) 2017-03-20 15:39:03, Error DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=3200 TID=88 Failed while processing command disable-feature. - CPackageManagerCLIHandler::ExecuteCmdLine(hr:0x8000ffff) 2017-03-20 15:39:03, Info DISM DISM Package Manager: PID=3200 TID=88 Further logs for online package and feature related operations can be found at %WINDIR%\logs\CBS\cbs.log - CPackageManagerCLIHandler::ExecuteCmdLine 2017-03-20 15:39:03, Error DISM DISM.EXE: DISM Package Manager processed the command line but failed. HRESULT=8000FFFF[/quote] Those are pretty much the only lines with errors the rest does seem error free.
    There is a lot of info in the windir/logs/cbs/cbs.log so I don't know what to look for.
    An sfc /scannow returns a pending action which cannot be reverted through dism because of 0x8000ffff.

Offline winX dvd:
    dism /image:d:\ /scratchdir:d:\ /cleanup-image /revertpendingactions
    http://dumptext.com/8CayISuy
    http://dumptext.com/0tXdAJgx
    (2parts)
    More information there

Failed boot log:
    http://dumptext.com/iat0WwwB

given up; reset the install lost everything installs and settings wise but even on the reset the hyperV is causing a hang on logo and wheel does not show up although I was able to remove it safely in safe mode without having to use dism and using the regular windows feature control panel in programs and features.

:)

2. Can Device Guard be enabled on Windows 10 Pro from the Group Policy Editor?

Hello, if i enable virtualization-based security (Code Integrity, Credential Guard, DMA Protection) inside the Device Guard group policy and turn on the Hyper-V hypervisor feature, will these protection technologies work on Windows 10 Pro?

Lyubomir Parvanov, Mar 19, 2017
  3. nokia 5530 hangs on startup

After installing nokia evole theme nokia 5530 is not working shows only nokia logo screen on startup then hang... any solution plz ,, startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor :confused:

sHeRyAr---01, Mar 19, 2017
Thema:

startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor

1. startup logo hang after enabling windows feature hypervisor - Similar Threads - startup logo hang

2. After updating to Windows 11 I can't enable Hypervisor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After updating to Windows 11 I can't enable Hypervisor: I made a lot of progress from my last post, I am hoping this group can do it again. I recently upgraded to Windows 11. There were a few issues. One of the things I did was uninstall the Hypervisor. Now, when I do the commandBCDEDIT /set hypervisorlaunchtype autoThe next boot...
  3. Windows hangs on Boot logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows hangs on Boot logo: Hi, I have a FUJITSU SH760. Recently I decided to upgrade from WIN 7 to WIN 10. However, when I tried to do so, the PC restarts and then hangs at the Windows 10 boot logo. I did things multiple times twice from merely upgrading and 5 times on a clean install. I tried many...
  4. Windows 10 Hanged after startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Hanged after startup: This is the first time this is happening. I will relate all that was happening at the time after booting laptop. This afternoon, I switched on Edge and the starting tab didn't show all my favourite linked sites. Even though that was odd I checked my mail. And that was when...
  5. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled: My laptop Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 8GB run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 pro 1909 will not boot up blank screen after I enabled Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Features after SVM is enabled in BIOS. I have...
  6. New Win10 Install - hangs on blue Windows logo at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win10 Install - hangs on blue Windows logo at startup: I reinstalled Windows10 from scratch yesterday (this is the 5th time this year). It installed fine. But on a cold startup it will get stuck at the black screen with the Blue Windows logo and no spinner. This happens about 50% of the time. If I reset the computer sometimes I...
  7. Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not boot after the Windows Hypervisor Platform is enabled: My laptop (Asus TUF FX505DU, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H with Radeon RX Vega 10, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4-2666 run at DDR4-2400 by default, Windows 10 Education 1809) will not boot up (blank screen) after I enabled Windows Hypervisor Platform and Hyper-V in Windows Features after SVM is...
  8. A hypervisor feature is not available to the user.

in Windows 10 Customization
    A hypervisor feature is not available to the user.: I got an error on gpupdate /force as below on my workstation which is Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803. ----------------------------- {F312195E-3D9D-447A-A3F5-08DFFA24735E} failed due to the error listed below. A hypervisor feature is not available to the user. Note:...
  9. No hypervisor was found, Please enable hypervisor support

in Windows 10 News
    No hypervisor was found, Please enable hypervisor support: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Users have reported that while trying to launch the Sandbox feature in Windows 10, they encounter the error No hypervisor was found, Please enable hypervisor support. This prevents them from using the Sandbox feature. No hypervisor was found, Please enable...
  10. Windows logo on startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows logo on startup: i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172