Windows 10: startup program

Discus and support startup program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Eddiefailon, Jul 3, 2022.

1. startup program

Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup.

:)

Eddiefailon, Jul 3, 2022
  2. FTWitachi Win User

Startup programs not launching on startup

Replying to Brink none of that works here is why-
    Step 1- No items listed in startup on task manager as stated.
    Step 2- I dont have shell:Startup on the pc as it cannot be located
    Step 3- I dont understand that option also the startup folder cannot be found
    Step 4- No apps showing under startup on settings
    Step 5- Dont have access to advanced options at all for any apps
    Step 6- Doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

- - - Updated - - -
    @dalchina, Will try the program now and no I have no suitable restore points and also nothing that I am aware of has been updated besides for Windows Updates but nothing major. WIll respond once I try the program.

FTWitachi, Jul 3, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 3, 2022
  4. Avedis53 Win User

startup program

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jul 3, 2022
Thema:

startup program

1. startup program - Similar Threads - startup program

2. There is no startup programs in task manager!!!!!!I have the solution, Just wanted to share...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no startup programs in task manager!!!!!!I have the solution, Just wanted to share...: To fix this you have to change some reg files or create a new startup folder.I have uploaded a video showing how to fix this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAA_XZllbo&t=1sCheck this one out :...
  3. There is no startup programs in task manager!!!!!!I have the solution, Just wanted to share...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no startup programs in task manager!!!!!!I have the solution, Just wanted to share...: To fix this you have to change some reg files or create a new startup folder.I have uploaded a video showing how to fix this.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnAA_XZllbo&t=1sCheck this one out :...
  4. There is no startup programs in task manager!!!!!!I have the solution, Just wanted to share...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup: This program is under my startup tab on task manager. I have run a full scan and a Windows defender offline scan and nothing came up, so just wondering what this is. Nothing appears under files in regedit that I could see being this either....
  6. Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup: This program is under my startup tab on task manager. I have run a full scan and a Windows defender offline scan and nothing came up, so just wondering what this is. Nothing appears under files in regedit that I could see being this either....
  7. Unknown program named "COMPUTER" opens on startup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to find out what startup programs I can disable safely in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Startup programs are the programs that start automatically when you turn on your system. In a Windows ecosystem, the startup programs refer to all those Microsoft services, apps, and third-party software that run automatically on system startup. Some of these startup...
  9. startup program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991
  10. startup program

in Windows 10 Customization
    startup program: Hello, How can I set chrome as my startup browser. It used to be under task manager under process and startup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-program/2c04d635-5ff5-4273-b893-bf60a36cd991