Windows 10: startup repair

Discus and support startup repair in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey EveryBody *Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted i following Brink tuts to repair my windows ten but when i am reached to this step [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Force01, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Force01 Win User

startup repair

Hey EveryBody *Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted*Busted

i following Brink tuts to repair my windows ten
    but when i am reached to this step

startup repair [​IMG]

my Keyboard/Mouse Stops working *Shock

:)

Force01, Nov 29, 2015

2. Startup repair

How can I access the startup repair in the recovery environment? Can anyone please provide me a clear step-by-step procedure?

ClaudetteCena, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Startup repair

You're welcome.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 29, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

startup repair

Make sure they are plugged into a USB 2.0 port if your computer has a combination of 3.0 and 2.0. USB 2.0 is black inside the port and USB 3.0 is blue inside the port.

NavyLCDR, Nov 30, 2015
  5. Force01 Win User
    Sorry for my late reply,

all my ports is black 2.0 ?? *cry

Force01, Nov 30, 2015
  6. Ztruker Win User
    Ztruker, Nov 30, 2015
  7. Force01 Win User
    Force01, Nov 30, 2015
  8. Force01 Win User

startup repair

How can i solve this problem?

Force01, Nov 30, 2015
  9. NavyLCDR New Member
    Maybe look in bios setup and see if there is a setting for USB legacy mode? What kind of mouse and keyboard is it? Cord that plugs into USB? Wireless with a receiver that plugs into USB? Bluetooth?

NavyLCDR, Nov 30, 2015
  10. Force01 Win User
    i cant find "UEFI Firmware settings" *cry*cry*cry*cry

startup repair [​IMG]

Force01, Dec 1, 2015
  11. BunnyJ New Member
    You can try to get a USB/PS2 adaptor and see if that fixes the issue. They usually only cost a few dollars and it's can't hurt to try. Amazon.com: usb to ps2

BunnyJ, Dec 1, 2015
  12. Force01 Win User
    ok, i will try it

Force01, Dec 1, 2015
  13. BunnyJ New Member

startup repair

Cool. I found that USB ports can be funky at times and they can .. well die. And for a few bucks it's worth the try and you're not spending much money.

HTH
    Jeff and have a good day.

BunnyJ, Dec 1, 2015
  14. Force01 Win User
    Yeah,, thanks a lot *Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin

Force01, Dec 1, 2015
  15. BunnyJ New Member
    It worked??

BunnyJ, Dec 1, 2015
Thema:

startup repair

1. startup repair - Similar Threads - startup repair

2. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  3. On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    On startup Bitlocker is asking me a key in order to proceed after repairing my laptop, how...: hello, I have a Lenovo yoga c740 lately I faced a hardware issue. I send it to the repair center, they fix the problem by changing an IC, after then, BitLocker on startup is asking me a key in order to proceed, noting that I didn't encrypt my disk before repairing it, and I...
  4. Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup: I have reinstalled windows 11 however its always entering automatic repair upon startup. That was also the reason why I reinstalled my windows. Thanks for the help....
  5. Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup

Windows 11 always entering Automatic Repair on startup: I have reinstalled windows 11 however its always entering automatic repair upon startup. That was also the reason why I reinstalled my windows. Thanks for the help....
  6. "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...: I'm Najib, I'm using Windows 11 on Lenovo V15 Gen2, the cursor just stopped working. In an effort to ring that back, I couldn't even insert my PIN to unlock ut, the error shown is "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried resetting the PC through boot...
  7. "Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...

"Startup repair couldn't repair your PC" "To ise system restore you must specify which...: I'm Najib, I'm using Windows 11 on Lenovo V15 Gen2, the cursor just stopped working. In an effort to ring that back, I couldn't even insert my PIN to unlock ut, the error shown is "Something happened and your PIN isn't available". I tried resetting the PC through boot...
  8. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  9. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...: I encountered the BSOD then windows repair froze at 0%. Rebooting goes directly to the BIOS. I'm in the command prompt step but instead of 'X:\Windows\System32>', the command starts with 'X:\Sources>'. Doing the sfc \scannow says it cannot find the path for System32. I'm...
  10. Can anyone please help with fixing the 'Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC' error? My...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging