Windows 10: State:Shared Windows 11

Discus and support State:Shared Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 23H2 22631.3155 non-insiderSomething I just noticed that kind of bugs me. I have several "folders" on my desktop with various shortcuts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kirbster 1, Feb 23, 2024.

1. State:Shared Windows 11

Windows 11 23H2 22631.3155 non-insiderSomething I just noticed that kind of bugs me. I have several "folders" on my desktop with various shortcuts within. I just noticed in the bottom left of one of those is says "State:Shared". I am the ONLY user of this system...so who the heck am I "Sharing" this to? Does anyone know anything about this or how to remove the "Shared State"?

:)

kirbster 1, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

State:Shared Windows 11

1. State:Shared Windows 11 - Similar Threads - State Shared

2. Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Blue Screen "Driver Power State Failure": Hi everyone,The reason I'm here today is because just recently I've been getting blue screen errors about once everyday for about 3 days now with the error message "Driver_Power_State_Failure". I have no idea why this happens but usually my laptop will go VERY slow before I...
  3. Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state: Hi there,I have a few servers that are currently running Windows Server 2016 and despite performing the steps in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/networking/ics-not-work-after-computer-or-service-restart, what I notice is that every quarter, the...
  4. Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state

Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state: Hi there,I have a few servers that are currently running Windows Server 2016 and despite performing the steps in https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/networking/ics-not-work-after-computer-or-service-restart, what I notice is that every quarter, the...
  5. Internet Connection Sharing Service automatically entering stopped state

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. My files randomly reverted back to an earlier state on a shared school computer, and I can...

My files randomly reverted back to an earlier state on a shared school computer, and I can...: I am on a shared school computer working on Photoshop assignments. I have a well-organized filesystem. I have been working for the last two hours on finishing this assignment and saving every file in two formats. As I was about to embed them all into a single document, it...
  7. My files randomly reverted back to an earlier state on a shared school computer, and I can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My files randomly reverted back to an earlier state on a shared school computer, and I can...: I am on a shared school computer working on Photoshop assignments. I have a well-organized filesystem. I have been working for the last two hours on finishing this assignment and saving every file in two formats. As I was about to embed them all into a single document, it...
  8. My files randomly reverted back to an earlier state on a shared school computer, and I can...

9. Default sharing state of C:\Users directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Default sharing state of C:\Users directory: Greetings, i recently noticed that my Windows 10 was network sharing the C:\Users directory to the Administrators group. I tried to browse it with the logged local account (belonging to the Administrators group) with no success. My Windows 10 is currently joined to a domain...
  10. User folders State is Shared.

User folders State is Shared.: I've just noticed that my Document, Download, Pictures folders are showing as State: Shared. I haven't got any Homegroup or network sharing enabled that I'm aware of so why would I be seeing this? [img] 86792