Windows 10: Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Discus and support Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers. I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jampochi, Aug 8, 2018.

1. jampochi Win User

Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in

Hello

I have an asus k550v running on windows10 (updated). Also updated the sound drivers.

I was able to use my speaker/earphone on this laptop and worked fine before. Until today, the speaker has this loud static sound. The same static sound is also there when i tried my earphones. The laptop's speaker is fine tho.

Could it be the audio jack/port?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you

:)

jampochi, Aug 8, 2018
  2. NM_1710 Win User

Sound plays through both speakers and earphones

Hi

After the anniversary update of windows 10, I observed static noise in my speakers. So, I uninstalled the audio driver and again installed it from HP site. Now, there's no static noise, although there's occasional crackling noise in my earphones.

The main problem that I face now is that, on connecting my earphones to my laptop, sound continues to play in both speakers and earphones simultaneously... I've tried all the solutions listed in a few other queries here, on the community, but nothing seems
    to help..

Please do help me as soon as possible... : (

NM_1710, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Audio static when earphones plugged in

Hi I'm having trouble with my audio jack.

I had my bluetooth speaker connected and plugged in my earphones while they were connected.

I immediately disconnected the speaker but my earphones now have heavy static. I tried a different pair of earphones but the static is still there.

I don't think it's a driver problem because this seemed more like the process of changing from speaker to earphones changed it, not a random change in the driver's status.

I've done the audio troubleshooting, it just tells me to change the enhancements, besides having turned all of them of, as it proposed.

I've deleted and reinstalled the driver for the speaker, I'll try doing it for the earphones now, but I doubt it will help.

Tried restarting the laptop, nothing either.

Please help I need to use my earphones for teamspeak with my friends, I'm a competitive player and not having stereo sound can be very frustrating.

MatthewBishop111, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Alden Rey Win User

Audio static when earphones plugged in

Hi Matthew,

Wireless devices pick up static interference that comes from mobile phones, Television, Stereo, and Router Modem. All of these devices produce electrical noise or radio waves that can interfere with the wireless signal of your speaker that could cause static.
    If your earphones are bluetooth connected you might try connecting it thru a wire connection. We'll be waiting for the update on the reinstallation of the driver for the speaker.

Should you have other concerns, feel free to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Static noise when speaker/earphone is plugged in - Similar Threads - Static noise speaker

2. Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static/Buzz Noise from laptop speakers. Still consists with headphones plugged in.: Hi, I've been having a really strange audio issue on my laptop. It's a Microsoft Surface Laptop 4. This laptop is only 3 months old. I brought it very recently. My laptop specs are as follows Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 Microsoft Surface R Edition 2.20 GHzOperating system:...
  3. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged: Audio in my laptop is coming from speaker as well as earphone at the same time when earphone is plugged. Please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-coming-simultaneously-from-earphone-and/065670d8-f50e-4e25-8857-68e5d50161e7
  4. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged: Audio in my laptop is coming from speaker as well as earphone at the same time when earphone is plugged. Please tell me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-coming-simultaneously-from-earphone-and/065670d8-f50e-4e25-8857-68e5d50161e7
  5. Audio coming simultaneously from earphone and speakers when earphone is plugged

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  7. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop: I hear a static bzz just before some audio is about to play and then a static bzz again after a few seconds once the audio stops playing or there is no audio playing. I believe there is also a slight white noise the entire duration between these two events but that gets...
  8. Hearing Static in earphones plugged to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I get a static noise when I plug my earphones into computer.: (Not a hardware issue) previously used Linux Mint and didn't face this issue. I tried a couple of methods like updating the drivers for sound etc etc but nothing seemed to work. submitted by /u/Aayush711 [link] [comments]...
  10. Static noise when using the earphone jacl

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Static noise when using the earphone jacl: Hi i have a dell inspiron 5521 on windows 10 and i have all the audio drivers installed but when i put in my earphones a soft static or hissing noise plays and it is highly annoying, any help would be highly appreciated. I have read many posts and have tried uninstalling...